Bonnaroo the biggest party of the year

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr
spectr how sure are you that the "i dont have a ticket" scheme will work? if i drive 7 hours and they changed it up this year... im not going to be a very happy camper. (pun intended)

ok well i have never had a ticket for a show or festival before i went with maybe 2 exceptions and those were kicked down before hand by my kids. i have gotten in every festival i have ever went to with no problems, and almost every show i ever really tried to get into.

a bunch of the locals get free tickets but dont use em and usually give em away

clean vibes will let you volunteer http://www.cleanvibes.com/ and get you a ticket to any festival all you have to do is help clean or just ditch out at the end of the festival though i always help clean for clean vibes. added bonus for bonnaroo and cleaning you find amazing things, last year i left with a $500 new tent used once, ditched a 100lb nitrous tank half full in the bushes because we got sick of doing it, brand new clothes etc and that was just walking around trying to get a ride to where our car was broken down.

now lets think about the sneaking in part, if you write you have to be on the ninja tip so you should have no problems being a ninja where everyone is fucked up and no one really cares what you are doing, if security stresses you just act real fucked up and pretend to have no clue what they are talking about, they usually assume you belong there or dont want to waste the time with you, also you can hit people up for extra pieces of wrist bands then put then together for yours with some tape usually takes about 8-10 pieces.

plus numerous other ninja techniques i wont talk about here i use to jedi my way into these things, so if you cant get in its your own dam fault.

and spreadAIDS i somehow doubt you would be happy after getting spun on as much as i am talking about.

guerillaeye

eugene- -portland actually.. but it was eugene i was talking about

haha.. spectr gets the Props

hell yeah eugene is crazy i've seen some crazy shit go down on broadway, never mind the rest of the city.

Guest spectr

hey theme i feel you i am all legit right now, got myself a couple cases filled with rocks, i blow glass, and am working on making some clothes, i wonder how i got so lucky and wonder how many times i was inches from getting popped. yeah i dont even know if i am going to bonnaroo this year depends on how much stock i got, i might just send a couple cases out with my friends and hope they make bank, the whole house thing makes traveling strange plus the only bands i really want to see this summer are hot buttered rum and sts9

Guest spectr
it's not about the money. i mean, im not the type who thinks those dudes are all infalible and righteous, but they've got integrity with their craft. something i've always admired about the phish was how they didn't comprimise the integrity of their music to make lots of money; they made lots of money by running a tight ship with close friends, grassroots style, and by touring their asses off.

shit got hectic with phish, within the band, on the lot. it had to be deaded. it would be great to see them get back together if they're able to sort shit out, but that's not something that should happen any time soon. of course i'd go to a few shows, but i'd still hold a grip of rezentment towards them for pulling that shit again, as would plenty others. they've got to walk a 'slender string' to be able to pull off returning without pissing off the heads...or pissing them off more than they already are. call me an optimist (it'll be a first) but i'd hope that if they want to start touring again, it would be because they miss playing music together. realistically though, (call me a pessimist) they'll probablly miss the demigod status and life more than eachother, at least a couple of them. also for it to not be a disaster again, trey would have to stop doing drugs(i couldn't help it). the problem with that is if he did, it would be a different type of disaster....mabey worse? that being said, it could never work. coventry was the perfect fucked up ending to a perfect fucked up band. sons of bitches. what a total love/hate thing this band has going on with their fans. i'm cringing thinking about the lot right now.

spectr, the legal vending is one of the ultimate hustles. you guys got it going on to the fullest. do you go the vending permit route, or just set up shop? i'd like to peep your glass somehow.

seeing that there's some tour kids up in here, anyone remember russo? ever been hobbled the fuck out and had to work for that fuckin guy? oh man...falafil mafia!

Shit i quit doing phish tour long ago, i couldn/t do a tour again with em ever maybe a show but i just remember long long drives to get to the next show with cars full of fucked up people, that cost many a person more then thier freedom, then lot would always be so fucked. i've done mostly cheese, phil, bobby, sts9, and some others these last few years. i think if phish got back together at this point i might hop back on some other tour due to it being a bit calmer, but not phish they get so little love, though they are some of the most talented musicians i have ever heard.

yeah man i love being 95% legal now its just been the last year or so, just the way the cards got dealt, i got real lucky, watched some of my kids drop, and some get popped, and had been trying to makes clothes for a while, been blowing glass for a couple so it just worked, plus seeing to much of my family fuck themselfs up on nasty shit made me realize i had to stay away from the whole " baller " tip before i went that route.

on the glass tip shit i got no digi i have 2 pieces i have been able to do in the last month but i am getting my studio up in the next month, i'm on the west coast and do almost every festy out here just hit me up if your going to be in my neighborhood or drop me a email @ thediabolicnecromancermiketaylor@hotmail.com and i will send you some flicks once i get more pieces done, right now life is still hectic with moving into a new place and owning nothing from coming off tour for the last couple years non-stop oh and its all about just popping up a easy up with a couple tables or walking around with cases i cant afford to pay some of these places the prices they want to vend bonaroo is about 5000 yeah i might make 20 if i am doing food but fuck that if i can do it for free

ive heard of russo dont know him personally, though i have done some crazy shit to come up. once me and my boy traded a 13gr watermelon turmaline for about 10 bucks cash vaule but we made sure we came up that show left with over a g and 9 tickets for us and our fam

• 4 weeks later...
bonnaroo is fun all day long.

tips for a fun filled bonnaroo

1. dont buy ticket online or off friends just straight sneak in its easy and saves you allot of money or go kick it at wal mart and buy a wrist band off someone who works for bonnaroo and is driving around the parking lot i got 3 of them for 20 dollars worth of pipes i had blown.

also just drive your carload of people up and say you didnt know you needed tickets yet and dont have any money on you they tell you to drive in then leave through a exit in back, just park somewhere instead

2. ripping off hippies might not be that good a idea there are lots of em, and most of the ones i know have a penchant for either dosing someone really hard or stomping the fuck out of someone who trys to rip them off. p.s. hippies aint stupid some of these kids are running around with more money then you make in a year at bonnaroo fuck yeah there packing.

3. bonnaroo is actually a place to make money not spend it, if you leave there broker then when you went you are

A. a fucking moron

B. a fucking moron

C. a fucking moron

birng beer then sell it birng bottles of water then sell em gatorade etc food fuck you can make money of pb&j if you tried and wal mart is a great place to restock

4. your going to get lost no matter what, the best way i found to remember where i am campped at is to figure out where i walk in a straight line from shakedown

5. the cops cant do shit unless you let them, they try to fuck with you push em and run there are over 100,000 people partying hard who all look very similar, seriously unless you are some kind of mental retard oh wait it is 12oz....

6. bring a bucket and shit in that if your afraid of the prota-pottys fuck i just shit in some bastards tent

7. stick around for afterroo best after party ever

ok so i heard this "afterroo" party is like put on by a satanic cult who tries to kill people. is this true?