Bonnaroo the biggest party of the year

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ thats about my feeling.

im going to stick with the family gatherings. fuck a bunk MTV festival.. bunch of nukka college kids running around getting retarded as fuck.. id rather chill at home and drink quality beer with quality people than wait in hot car for 28 hours only to dehydrate from a weekend of shitty music and drinking in 90+ degree sun, holding my shit in because of the inherent wrongness of porto-johns of towering used tampons and diarrhea, iminating rancidness a solid football field length from origin, only to be cleaned the last day of the festival (in time for the health inspectors to take a look-see) as yet another manifestation of the promoters only concern.. my money-

fuck Bonnaroo... the biggest party of the year

Guest spectr
I've been every year, traveling from MA, and this year I will not be returning to Bonnaroo.

It's fun, sure.

But it's expensive as fuck. And at one point last year I was pretty sure I was going to die in the TN sun. Water aint free bitches!

its not expensive just bring lots of water and sell it make more money the some crack dealers i know some kids who made 4000 off water in 04 and tickets are always free just drive up in a packed car and say you dont have tickets they tell you to drive in and exit through the road in the middle of camping, then just park, oh yeah and eat enough drugs and the sun just wont matter anymore.

Guest nutsonmychin!

people totally have sex in the diarreah covered porto poties.

you should go just to tip one with a hippy in it. they prob wouldnt care tho, they might even like it/

nasty fuckin hippies

Guest spectr
^hahaha now THAT sounds fun.

i would love to mess with/rip off hippies all day.

maybe this is a fun place to go.

bonnaroo is fun all day long.

tips for a fun filled bonnaroo

1. dont buy ticket online or off friends just straight sneak in its easy and saves you allot of money or go kick it at wal mart and buy a wrist band off someone who works for bonnaroo and is driving around the parking lot i got 3 of them for 20 dollars worth of pipes i had blown.

also just drive your carload of people up and say you didnt know you needed tickets yet and dont have any money on you they tell you to drive in then leave through a exit in back, just park somewhere instead

2. ripping off hippies might not be that good a idea there are lots of em, and most of the ones i know have a penchant for either dosing someone really hard or stomping the fuck out of someone who trys to rip them off. p.s. hippies aint stupid some of these kids are running around with more money then you make in a year at bonnaroo fuck yeah there packing.

3. bonnaroo is actually a place to make money not spend it, if you leave there broker then when you went you are

A. a fucking moron

B. a fucking moron

C. a fucking moron

birng beer then sell it birng bottles of water then sell em gatorade etc food fuck you can make money of pb&j if you tried and wal mart is a great place to restock

4. your going to get lost no matter what, the best way i found to remember where i am campped at is to figure out where i walk in a straight line from shakedown

5. the cops cant do shit unless you let them, they try to fuck with you push em and run there are over 100,000 people partying hard who all look very similar, seriously unless you are some kind of mental retard oh wait it is 12oz....

6. bring a bucket and shit in that if your afraid of the prota-pottys fuck i just shit in some bastards tent

7. stick around for afterroo best after party ever

Guest spectr
where im from, hippys do drive-by's

GRATEFUL DEAD NIGGA!!!

philly? eugene? the bay? colorado? humboldt? mendo?

but my first guess is philly.

Guest spectr
i hear that about dmb being one big ass custie tour. if i only had the ambition i once had (that, and things i dont get in to on the board) truth be told, aside from the traffic line at the coventry show, i havent worked a lot in like 6 years, and even that was i think more out of boredom sitting in the car, than to ca$h in.

i'd like to catch phil when he comes out my way, but the traveling days are long gone. shit, even a 2 night stand is pushing it for me, these days. ill have to peep the tour dates.

stay zooted and safe travels!

phil is actually good this year i almost just jumped on but i got the house and all that shit now.

and dmb what the fuck is going on here? fuck dmb not even worth going to make money even though the price of everything doubles or triples, i would end up killing to many people as i almost did at bonnaroo last year when they were there.

and boogie hook up a vip i dont want to have to ninja my way back stage again this year

i found this shit on myspace of all places. i'm not too sure as to the validity, but it would be nice.

"4/27/06 - Trey & Mike to tour; Phish to return In an interview on an Atlanta radio station today, Trey (likely in Atlanta for studio work with a producer he's teamed up with before) confirmed rumos that he, Mike, and the Benevento/Russo duo will tour together this summer. Though tickets and billing will likely portray some hierarchy among the bill's acts, rumors (based on previous things Mike and Trey have said) describe the tour as some sort of interactive meld, with each of the 3 doing their own stuff, as well as some interaction among them. Trey also mentioned that he "hopes to get Phish back together in a few years", dispelling rumors of an October 2006 reunion but confirming common suspicions that this "breakup" is really a second hiatus."

The Real Story:

By doing solo tours and recording solo projects, the band came to the hard, cold reality that if they are to ever make as much money as they have, they need to play together as a band, despite the fact that they cannot stand each-other for much more than a few hours at a time.

but in all reality.. i hope they do get back together-

PHISH LOT NIGGA!

i hear that about dmb being one big ass custie tour. if i only had the ambition i once had (that, and things i dont get in to on the board) truth be told, aside from the traffic line at the coventry show, i havent worked a lot in like 6 years, and even that was i think more out of boredom sitting in the car, than to ca$h in.

i'd like to catch phil when he comes out my way, but the traveling days are long gone. shit, even a 2 night stand is pushing it for me, these days. ill have to peep the tour dates.

stay zooted and safe travels!

i wonder if i knew you........