THIS IS YOUR LIFE

De sign

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah' date=' bombing always improves my sex life. My girl gets real into it when she knows I wrote her name a few times that night :rolleyes:[/quote']

Hey I said maybe. My girl hates graff too. But I've deffinately gotten pussy from other bitches just on the strength of my rep. It's fun.

I feel like I have such a big life infront of me and I have no idea what direction I want to go in.

I like graphic design, and I want to put time into that, but its not really a 'passion' of mine and I find myself lazy to get my skills up above the average range.

I like hiphop, and it is a passion of mine, but I wouldn't know if I was going to be worth anything in it for atleast 5 more years of hard work. I feel shitty dedicating all my time to it and ending up broke as fuck in the end, but I can't get rid of it because it is the only thing in life that makes me happy.

As of now I'm unemployed but have enough cake to live for like another year without working. I want to start stacking tons of chips because I'm addicted to money, but I don't want to get all wrapped up in that and forget why I live my life everyday, and that is for music.

So basically I need to find a balance between making a living and doing what I love, without sacrificing either.

thats the one mate. simualr situation.

i bomb up mabie 3-4 nites a week.

sex lifes good. gota little size 8 french/aust girl. does me good.

year right about the weed. needa lay off. sends me in to a introverted mess.

yeah i was another person on 120z, but since the new page i was lazy on the email.

so had to change.

i went to the bank today and fixed my account and went and applyed for another job. (screenprinting) again... mmm anit concintration chemicals.

just gota do some homework... so not botherd.. but if i do the smoke will be worthy.

speeling dont meen shiet.

communications where its @.

same.

salad sangas so hit the spot.

cherry tomatos, lettus, wholegrain mustard, leg ham, multigrain bread, cheeze, pepper, salt.

dope.

whats the thing about De Sign? all i seen it as was a word play on Design. like the-sign or sometihng half witty like that.