im not very outdoorsy

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nature is the shit. no one will convince me that there could be a better place to smoke a blunt or spliff than on top of some rock or hill with a view in the middle of nowhere. and backpacking is mad fun if youre not too much of a bitch to carry everything you could need for a week on your back. but nowadays i only go out to the woods to paint trains

Guest nutsonmychin!

i have been camping since i was a little girl. i looove it.

as long as it's near a large body of water, ski boats & wave runners.

i love love love camping.

lake almanor is the jump off

almanor.jpg

i dont really care about knowing how to tie all kinds of crazy knots and campfire style cooking.

the only knot ive ever tied in my life is my shoelace and i still get that wrong

its an experience not to be missed even if u dont get the in between bits

id still go for the buzz and maybe u never know it could change ur views

and u come turn round one day and say camping = shit hot YO

I just bought a new tent after putting the last one to rest last year.. can't wait to do some trips this year.... Yosemite for sure and probably some chill spots up north ... and of course the annual long weekend 20 person tubing/rafting/drinking/bridge jumping madness trip...

You know who I find are worse than the camping people.... the rock climbers.

Not only do they camp even more than the campers, and do it with way less personal luxuries,

but they use all these crazy made up words like 'crag' and 'bouldering'. They are a cult.

yeah... theyre climbers. AND im moving in with a couple of em next week.. haha. i'll be shamed into getting in shape, which isnt all that bad though.