Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beardo

im not very outdoorsy

not that i dont really enjoy getting out there with nature now and again. im just not particularly drawn to the lifestyle of 'living between camping trips'. i dont really care about knowing how to tie all kinds of crazy knots and campfire style cooking.

went out this weekend with a group of friends who i'm finding are all about that shit. maybe if i hadnt turned them down 3000 times to go camping i'd have noticed.

Nature is the worst thing on earth.

I hope all elements of nature are dead by 2010.

And don't you dare come back with a smart ass remark about how the human race wouldn't survive without nature. Cause I would survive. And that's all that matters.

i havn't gone camping since i was in 7th grade. it is a good time if you go prepared and during the right seasons. i stole a 3 room tent from target a few years ago and still need to use it. most of my friends are big bitches and don't want to go.

sissy boys!

The trick is to go supremely unprepared, and with no means to go home. Then it gets fun

i wend bush with some mates a couple week back for a long weekend. had a great time. combi van makes any camp adventure good times. lots of beer helps also.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Camping is cool, Nature is great......to poop on.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now