new movies.

BoB Hope ONER

Sozer, Big Momma's House?? Didn't that come out over a year ago? My friend went to go see it as a joke, and he said it was hilarious.

Well, I saw Dogma tonight for the 3rd time.

The last movie I saw in a theater was "Riding In Cars With Boys". It dragged and it sucked. Maybe if the movie was about "Riding Boys In Cars" it would of been a little more interesting...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last three movies I saw, From Hell, 13 Ghosts, and Harry Potter.

13 Ghosts was straight up STUPID. Terrible plot that was so half assed. Very little explanation. The ghosts were stupid as hell and only about five of them got any real screen time. Didn't catch onto the 13th ghost suprise either, almost feel asleep a few times.

I liked From Hell alot. Very cool movie. I can't wait for the DVD. Very cool atmosphere too.

Harry Potter was alright, really long. Dude behind me fell asleep.

Amelie was the best movie i've ever seen. i've never seen such a wonderful combination of acting, editing, effects and plot all work together. usually the movies which are strong on acting are boring on the editing and the movies that are big on effects are short on the acting.

but this movie was perfect. i can't wait for it to come out on DVD. the beginning sequences with the little girl were the best thing i've ever seen. everyone else who's seen it knows what's up.

Archived