Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chowk

40z Feltham UK

about time too!!!!!! this place has some history. i got some nice black n white flicks ill get up as soon as i can scan them in!!!

lets get this thread moving!

if i were you id ask if the people involved want pics from here (well maybe the recent jams) on the net.

id heard they were earmarked for mags, so were off limits!?!

owell i took the flix lol u get me. shout out to all the graffers tho who done them , lookin nuff live.

yea i was there the day they were paiting that, everyone has a BBQ goin nd it ws fun, untill it strtd pissin down. so i went home nd let them all carry on

blud dat promos aint shit its a long piece and the longer the piece the longer it takes so its more bait

Hahahaha yeah, god he must of had to rush to finish that incase the police where on thier way to that really bait spot, the legal wall...

Regardless of wether it took him 5 minutes or 5 hours, its still shit. The only way id give that any props is if he did it in under a minute flat. with broken hands. And no paint, its its all food colouring or something.

Which is quite unlikely, so yeah its shite.

The oamz is alright but that promo is proper shit. Just look at the letter structure. If it didnt have all the colours it would awful. Whack big mouth toys get no love.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now