Men are more superioreror then women [Debate]

_nightcrawler

ON A SERIOUS NOTE...

I recalled a debate which i found hilarious in my days at highschool.

It was my friend "bob" giving a speech how men are more superior then women. It was really hilarious and i remember myself falling off the chair laughing my ass off.

So i was hoping we could have a debate on if men are mor superior then women. And this is a thread where 12ozettes can come and voice there oppinions and join in a conversation without being abused or what not.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Men are more superior then women [Debate]

Ill start things off..

Men are more superior then women because women were always meant to cook and clean. They are lazy so they make Men invent tools to make there hardwork on cleaning the house easier. So MENinvented the vacuum.

Now in society men always come first. SuperMAN, batMAN. What about Wonder women eh? "Wonder"..it really does make you wonder..

fuck ive lost it today..

There is a debate?

If men and women were equal they wouldn't have seperate realms in sports.

I don't care about sports at all, but this is the most obvious place that proves men and women are not equal.

I just said men were better than women. Obviously I'm a dude nigger.

On the other hand I do enjoy Motion City Soundtrack every now and then, and I cried during The Notebook...

i got a problem with women. This may sound homofucktual as shit but i wish i was asexual. Females never done nothing but cost me money give me the clap, play with my emotions. If i never discoverd the pussy i would be a happy guy. Its too fucking late for me with the shit. oh If i could do it over

In college I remember having to take some gender class where we learned that way back around the time of the druids women learned to mark their periods by the cycle of the moon, which helped create a lunar calendar and knowledge of when the seasons would change. Men thought women were mysterious and all knowing for figuring that shit out, probably along with the old joke of bleeding and not dying. Once men figured it out they switched up to a solar calendar and stole all that. I could have the lunar/solar thing backwards as it's been a while.

HAS ANYONE HERE TAKEN A "WOMEN'S STUDIES" OR "FEMINIST" RELATED CLASS IN COLLEGE? AND BE LIKE THE ONLY DUDE IN A CLASS OF 100 OR SO PEOPLE? I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THAT JUST FOR KICKS. I WONDER IF YOU'D GET LOOKED AT FUNNY FOR BEING THERE, OR IF YOU'D BE RIDICULED, OR IF YOU'D BE PRAISED BY THE CHICKS THERE BECAUSE THEY SEE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A WOMAN'S POINT OF VIEW AND ALL THAT JARGON. THE END.

ABOUT THE WHOLE MULTIPLE ORGASM THING... I READ ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF WOMEN CAN PULL IT OFF... AND THE ONES THAT CAN, CAN ONLY DO IT FOR SO LONG BEFORE IT STARTS TO BE PAINFUL AND HURT. I ALSO READ A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF MEN CAN HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASMS... BUT THE ONES THAT REPORTED HAVING THEM SAID IT REQUIRES "TECHNIQUE" AND HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE WAY YOU THINK.

HONESTLY I DON'T THINK ANY GENDER IS SUPERIOR. BOTH GENDERS HAVE THEIR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES.

BUT I'M GLAD I DON'T GOTTA DEAL WITH PERIODS, CRAMPS, PMS, AND PREGNANCY. I ALSO ENJOY HAVING A DICK.

Theo- yes, I did. I thought it would be helpful since I do work with girls/women at times professionally. I did get props from the girls in class but the weird thing was the teacher was a total bitch, all asking if I was bothered that she said vagina and shit, or making remarks about men as I left class early once. Every girl in class got an A and I got a C. I argued that shit and got it changed to a B. In the end, the old bitch died of cancer a few years later so she got what was coming. :D

only thing i don't get is why feminists, misandrists, man-haters -- whatever you wanna call them... always discredit everything a man has ever done, or the lack of doing anything at all, and how this would be a better world without men. seriously, men built and designed the skyscrapers, roads, cars, airplanes, boats, houses, computers, the internet, satellites, spaceships, bridges, etc... i mean according to the feminists men are just dumb sex-obsessed creatures with no civility or brainpower. but seriously when you compare men's inventions and women's inventions (which requires intelligence) throughout history there is no comparison. i'm done ranting.

women have vaginas....its what we want. wether we dominate this or that. or may be 'supperrior' in certain things...in the end. we still have to chase after them and submitt in some way or form. prime example, they might just wanna fuck. but they gonna make you work for it. they'll make you go down on 'em in exchange for some prime pounding. you can come out between her leggs lookin like a damned rabbid dogg who attacked a box full o glaze donuts. yet she has the option to close 'em back up, and roll her squishy ass over n say 'nah i'm tired now'. and for all you hardcore pimps/gangsters. you're about to say 'thats when you rape the bitch' or something along those lines. congrats, you're proving why they hate us and why they make us work harder for it....morons.