Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mainter

Showtime For Street Artist

Selling Out?Looking at some of the negative comments I've received on my page, I got a little upset. But then I remembered that we're doing this for these corporate people, and some people are taking that the wrong way. I don't think we're selling out though. We're using them to express ourselves. It's a mutual exchange

that video has got to be the dumbest thing i've ever seen.. you cant even see what the hell she painted..

..anyone who contributed to this project should be embarrassed.

"is graffiti beautiful?"

"art or vandalism?"

seriously the next person i hear muse aloud with one of these stupid questions is gonna get roughed up. That may make me uncivilized, but damn i'm sick of this stupid shit.

*edit. ps i couldn't view the movie because my plugin is broke, gotta fix it

HER BUTTCRACK WAS HANGING OUT OF HER JEANS WHILE SHE WAS SITTING DOWN CUTTING THAT FABRIC. THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE VIDEO.

hahahahaah, id be embarassed if my shit was that wack and mother fuckers were "exposing" it. that whole crews hurting.

ugh reminds me of this toy that goes to my school in some of my classes.. he says "i stay practicing" and its the worst shit i have seen in my life...

poor thing..doesnt even realize...

I predict in two years graffiti will become a sport and will be aired on espn2

ULTRA TOY!!!!!!I HATE "STREET ART" STUPID ART FAG CHARACTERS ARE NOT GRAFFITI!!!!!!!!!!!I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now