Graff ON girls [part 2]

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

these threads are always the worst...like the most toy shit on like 13year old girls with no self esteem. lol.

then you got the ones with hairy backs, chill:

1147380465_f.jpg

Nearly runnin out of flicks to post. Anything i missed? Post them up everyone.

These girls are no way in there teens. Maybe 20+. But then again they are from areas such as spain, brazil, hawaii and what not.

Think that graff is slack? Try painting some shit on your bitch one day and post it here. Lets see how it will turn out. Can control is one thing, marker control on a bitch is another

The comments on this thread are as funny as they are true. Me & my girl have talked about doing some of this shit but I wouldn't think to put paint on her, vs. something washable/nontoxic. That being said, if there's anyone on here who actually put graf on a girl instead of stealing the flix, is there anyone who heard shit later when she went to wash it off? I keep thinking of the one dumb bitch in War3 who's like hey, these aren't washable. :p