Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DISTRACT

Paintball

My dad got shot in the eyeball with a paintball once, it permanatley changed the colour of his eye.

Real life.

I don't paint my balls, I just think it's weird... I paint walls...

My dad got shot in the eyeball with a paintball once, it permanatley changed the colour of his eye.

Real life.

somebody tried to hold up me and my friends with a paintball gun once, I talked him down... later the same thing with a real gun... I'm probably gonna get shot one day...

If you want to know about paintball, don't ask it in

The Writers Forum

you may want to try

The Paintball Forum

jeez!

somebody tried to hold up me and my friends with a paintball gun once' date=' I talked him down... later the same thing with a real gun... I'm probably gonna get shot one day...[/quote']

2 of the 3 times I've had a gun pulled on me I talked mad shit to the dude. I'm DEFINATELY gunna get shot one day

I find myself replying to alot of your posts tonight...that must mean you're having an extra super cool guy night

Or something like that

somebody tried to hold up me and my friends with a paintball gun once' date=' I talked him down... later the same thing with a real gun... I'm probably gonna get shot one day...[/quote']

Me and my friends have had a ton of mishaps and close calls with the beebee guns and paintball guns.

My one friend owns three paintball guns, all three of which are over $1500 and one even being worth over $2500, I think. He's mad into that shit, and I know why. :eek:

I live in Australia paintball is illegal here. Do u know if u can get an adapter to fill them up from the compressed air from the petrol station?

How can you spend that much on non-leathal weaponry? The kid behind my house has a paintball gun and all he ever does is shoot at a plywood board in the back yard. No matter how cheap his shit is I can't help but think it's a waste of money... Of course, they get to look at my back wall (a project I started when I was on probation and have SLOWLY progressed on)... um, In my defense, and righteousness, that kid ALSO (judge judy shit) blows up stuff and starts fires like crazy... lately with the dry season I think his parents flexed on him but he seems to have retaliated by climbing on the roof... or he just got hold of a ladder, whichever, he's up there alot now... been a couple months since I've seen the paintball gun though...

It should be illegal, you live where Mad Max is gonna happen!

They advertise paintball guns on T.V here in AUS. I don't think they are illegal, just need a licence...

I wish some sort of Mad Max shit would happen once in a while here.....

well u need a gun license.

I cant be fuct getting one, they are super strict here semi auto guns and pump action rifles/shot guns are illegal in my state VIC, they also randomly search ur house, something im not down for.

Real life.

hahhaa 'real life'

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now