Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blac Korp

Should I bring something to protect me?

it depends someones small like pepper would be perfect. a kosh at worse or jet if it gets too much but sometimes ghetto kids won't really care unless their gangsters or people who see a white a go terminator on you. play it smart and you should be fine push bike is good too because ou can quickly get out the area if you don't drive..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i paint in alot of abandon buildings and shit like that and have ran into some bums that have tried to rush me and pepper spray always puts then on the grounb as much of a bitch move as it soundds but it is alot better than stabbing some one

it depends someones small like pepper would be perfect. a kosh at worse or jet if it gets too much but sometimes ghetto kids won't really care unless their gangsters or people who see a white a go terminator on you. play it smart and you should be fine push bike is good too because ou can quickly get out the area if you don't drive..

push bike? like this?

B000H6HSK2.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62154770_.jpg

learn to fucken fight and that is all you need, it will help you in every bad situation you could be in, bar fights, road rage, painting, heros, fuck bringing a weapon, you are the weapon.

learn to fucken fight and that is all you need, it will help you in every bad situation you could be in, bar fights, road rage, painting, heros, fuck bringing a weapon, you are the weapon.

1233955101918.jpg

met some people who have been stabbed, they recon they didnt realise right away so there doesn't seam to be that bigger point in doing it - also if people find out u stabbed their mate they will wanna get u back

if ur really scared then pepper spray could be an idea - as u can spray security guards also if you wanna, ive though about taking a dog with me but that seams to be a whole nother kettle of fish thats not really worth dealing with

basically man the fuck up

i use the infamous ghetto flamethrower, get some cheap high pressure paint thats works with a level 5 cap and a titanium (or other metal) lighter and spray towards the fire its good for sacaring people off that wanna fuck with you but dont actually light them on fire just come very close..

i usually bring a blade. go to any auto parts store and they will usuallys have them and you can eiether easily rack one or buy it

i use the infamous ghetto flamethrower, get some cheap high pressure paint thats works with a level 5 cap and a titanium (or other metal) lighter and spray towards the fire its good for sacaring people off that wanna fuck with you but dont actually light them on fire just come very close..

common sense says burn them.

ya im not bout ready to stab nobody or risk killing someone over graffiti so i usually just try and fight and i only had to fight once i only been in the game for like 2 months now

i always wondered where the word burner came from. and for real? a bayonet? have you ever seen malibu's most wanted? do you write b-rad?

learn how to fight...good

if anything brass knuckles will do the job,

but if you bring a strap and knife, you have to think...if you pull it and they get their hands on it...then what are you going to do?

haha you're all like yo ill bring this this and this.

you already have paint, just use that.

a rolled up news paper beatdown is serious. and whos gonna think a newspaper is suss.

or you could just throw hands like normal people

Well if your in a gang area 9 times out of 10 you wont be messed with as long as your not spraying all over there"turf" so just try not to go to areas where they mostly gather. and just bring nun chucks or a ken do stick and wear a black belt at all times no one wants to mess with a guy walking around the streets with nun chucks