Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring a skateboard u fuckin idiot...first it doesnt look sketchy and it will knock those ganbangers out! once they see one of there buddies hit the ground they will either run or beat you within an inch of ur life...its worth the risk...dont bring money with u...sure a knife couldnt hurt...if the 5-o asks u about say i would never use it unless it was a matter of life and death! they cant argue with that..just tell em ur in a bad neighborhood and you get really scared sumtimes since obviously u do if u made a thread about it...ya like i saide cant go wrong with a skatebaord...

DON'T CARRY A WEAPON UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO USE IT!!

The people who may try to beat the hell out of you, may take whatever weapon you brought, and won't be afraid to really use it. My advice, carry brass. IT's not hard to use, will knock someone off their feet, and it won't kill anyone or do any serious damage. Only problem is that it's considered a gang related weapon, and it's a felony.

Don't get caught.

Pussies use your fucking fists if something comes really down to it. An ass whoopin is at least respectable. Using a mace or weapons will just bring on funk. And Karmas a bitch and it will catch up to you. If you're in a life threating situation then running isn't a bad choose, but use common sense. It sounds like this kids a youngstar that should be out pass his curfew, let alone be in the horrible ghetto with those scary minorities.

My suggestion as a whole is you should give up if your scared to do something that should be fun to do. Or else, soon or later you will get fucked with, jacked,or fucked up for being in situations that you shouldn't be in.

Most Writers are sketchy, they dont look for fights, but if they see a week little kid hurling 10 cans of belton and montana.. damm there gonna jump you, so bring only what u need and dont go overboard unless u have a place n have scoped the area

having a marker when u punch is the most affective weapon that i have used.. u allways have it on u and it fukn hurts when u punch some cunt with it in ur grasps, plus it wont hurt ur hands..

anybody that says anything except pepper spray or mace is either an idiot or you live in nice part of a nice town.

ur goin sprayin not on a murda spree just chil and keep ur head down

and youve obviously never been outside the suburban bubble. people get robbed sometimes just cus that guy standing on the corner is bored and feels like robbing you. DC Bmore Philly know whats up lol and plenty of other cities. pepper spray is the way to go, cheap effective easy to use and no risk of jail for life

seriously a skatebaord is a great option....u wont be charged for havin a weapon and it does not look suspicsiuos..you can knock someone out with one hit if you put some muscle in it...you just hit them in the temple with the trucks...or jab em in the stomache with the tail...if there is more than one person and u still get ur ass kicked u should atleast be able to knock 2 of em out...

Str8 up mace is always a good I dea I bring cop mace that I took from this copz car stupid fucker it shoots a string of mace that way I kan hitt mybe ten poeple n get away clean also I usually bring a lil pcp pipe, if u in the ghetto and shit like down in sout florida where I stay in cistrunk or sumthin n u out taggin most of them will watch for kopz n help u out as long as u aint disrespectin them they dont giva shit shit Ive been out sumtimes where there like yo man put me up put me up u Dont quote me on this sum people kould say fuck kick your ass take your shoes money etc. and spit in ur face tell u ta get out thier hood be kareful man

where the hell do you live where your scared to paint?

if youre that sketchy, its a bad idea. fear is very readable especially when your already commiting a crime.

i live in the south, and my block is the trap for real. i just got to know all the "white-t'd minorities" who are real chill. so we watch out for each other most times.

and i usually take my dog and always got my .380 on me. but thats even when i walk to the store or ride the train or whatever. where im from you should always have protection, graffiti or not.

and i've seen young writer pull out a shank on some dude who asked for his money. this dude just snatched his shank and stabbed him in the forearm with the quikness, THEN took his shit. so you better be ready to use it potna.

other than that, if you scared go to churchhhhh

what really scares me are dogs. i was out on a regional train line with a few other writers and we were walking down the tracks along a building that was fenced in. we noticed a few dogs came out and it bugged us out a little but we were cool because we knew they were fenced in. they were freaking out and growling and barking and some looked pretty nasty and i know i wasnt going to mess around with them. so we kept walking and didnt make eye contact...then we noticed about 5 more came out and there were about 10 dogs inside this fence. they were going nuts so we just crossed a few tracks and put some distance between us hoping they would calm down. then we saw that one of them was actually outside the fence, and looked like he was going to make his way down the hill towards us. now, this is philly, and in the hood, and these dogs are trained to fuck your day up. im more scared of a confontation with a pack of dogs than a group of people. anyways, we all looked around and grabbed some weapons, mostly rocks and a few pipes we found. luckily, they didnt come at us. this happened a few times though. stray dogs are scary as shit. theyll attack you if youre in their territory, and are always lurking around tracks. if you encounter one, crack that bitch because if you dont get it good, its not going to stop biting you. and dont miss your first shot. haha

my advice for a dog or dogs is to stay calm and walk past them from a distance and dont stare them down. now for people, if its one dude just hassling you or whatever, stay cool. here, theyll usually just come up and be like "you cool?" trying to get you to buy some shit or pretending to need change. in most cases, they are just trying to buy some beer or whatever, but ive had one dude ask if he could come and see my girlfriend and that he would hook me up with something if i let him. i was about to kill that dude.

you can usually tell whos up to no good. if theyre talking to you and at the same time, theyre peeking around the same way you do when youre about to catch a tag or something, you should be smart enough to know that that look means theyre lookin out and are about to do something bad. whenever someone does that i keep some distance or just run. running is the best bet. if you sprint for about 2 blocks (taking cutty allys in between) they wont find you and you should be cool. i do carry mace sometimes through areas i know are shady and i am ready to spray one of those crackheads if they square off on me. im a white kid who dresses nicely to look inconspicuous and i wear glasses sometimes too, so im sure i look like an easy target to rob or mess with.....just run.

sorry for the book but im bored at work and i know what its like to be nervous about getting beat or stuck up. hopefully i made some sense anyways

oh and about the mace...

if you get someone with mace, i recommend leaving the area. dont stay and punch or kick someone you just maced. the first reason you should leave is, if they do have a weapon, trust me, theyre pulling it out now. and if its a gun, they will probably take shots if theyre crazy super pissed off and mind you they cant see. i dont know about you but i dont want to be around someone shooting a gun who cant see what theyre shooting at. also, think about it. this person is most likely some lowlife who has nothing better to do with their time than to wait to see you again. its bad enough that you maced them. they arent going to be happy about that at all, and the last thing theyll remember seeing is your face. and trust me, that image will be burned into their minds. id stear clear of that area for like a week or so because you know that theyll be ready if they run into you again. if you get them good, just leave the scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Bring a weapon? pussy man thats bein pussy grab ur pilot or whatever you scribble with and deck the fucker between the eyes. If your scared about letting someone get close enough so u can punch him buy pepper spray. I wouldn't use it because you will get curbbed if they find you after that so just bomb where you know is safe brah.

id either spray some1 in the eyes or get a tazer and if you dont wanna hurt some one in an extreme pain use an airsoft gun to the face that hurt like shit and wont kill...try to plan the tag like go out to the area on days b4

What I ever do to you except fuck your mom!?

If your scared scared of the ghetto people in the neighborhoods where you "tag" then stop painting! Its the ninjas you have to worry about. Thats how 60% of all graffiti artists and window washers die in the U.S.

dawood and flavicon summed it up.....pepperspray or mace......bear mace is effective for like a 500 lb. bear...why not a 200 lb. human.....if you really wanna scare attackers off....carry the bear mace and dress just like dog the bounty hunter....mullet and all...lol

if your hood is that bad, i dont think you want to pepper or knife somebody. That could get a lot worse. My friend got stopped by a group of five people, he pulled the paint and sprayed there faces. It worked but he got his ass kicked a while later by the same dudes. So i mean i carry a knife but i use it to cut ropes and stuff like that, paper on a wall, that shit. So if you think someone is going to get you, just carry a knife or pepper spray. That guy with the clever is kinda gay... Or you could carry around a zippo or grill lighter and some air freshaner or some lighter fluid.

>ToY