Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

however - usualy you do not need any protection.

When I go out and mostly I am on my own and I've ran only twice into trouble within the last year. Only stupid meth/drunk/super-suspicious-phillistine heads use to bark - but barking dogs don't bite. Haha and one of the *censored* had a broken leg, so I told him to shut da fuck or he'll have some more broken legs in a few minutes. I guess he was some sort of smart enough to shut up. And the other one called the cops - ah ya and a security guy has chased me but I was faster;)

Most of the ppl only don't like graff in the streets - but however - it's a minority.

When I was a bit younger a guy wanted to stab me for a cigarette and I've told em: go on, stab me! I give a fuck bout my life - but if you don't kill me - you are a dead man - so go on and stab me! - I got away and he never ever tryed anything again.

I guess that's the best advice ever: be self-confident!

*coffee + cream = yeah!*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first send in a reconnaissance unit. after they come back gather all data, send a foward observer with a sniper team to cover you, then infiltrate the target area on stealth mode plant claymore mines around a 30 yard circumference from you ( in case some one else is a sneaky bastard) the paint but.. make sure you look around you every 15.6 after your done exit on a cover mode(sneak sneak HIDE, sneak sneak HIDE)yea.. then mission complete. if something does go down just carry a holloween mask and wear it while painting then people will get scared and run away while peeing on pants. SNEAKy you must be carry on.

what the fuck yo is all this neccesary to go on a damn route? i always looked at routes as having fun with the little bit of paint you have left from a spot or something, but looking into it this deeply kinda ruins the fun! just fucking do it and act like you are supposed to be

looking into it this deeply kinda ruins the fun! just fucking do it and act like you are supposed to be

exactly.

As long as you walk and project yourself as having business being where you're at, you stand a greater chance of not getting fucked with.

If you really need a weapon, carry pepper spray. I've been nailed with it before and please believe that once it's burning your eyeballs, you're not thinking about fighting anymore....you're focusing on the exquisitly painful sensation of your retinas burning.

Seriously, a knife, gun, etc... only escalates the situation. Pepper spray, you incapacitate someone, kick'em a few times if you want and then clear out. Piece of cake.

You get stopped with a can of mace, hey, self defense officer...it's for my own protection. Try explaining a butterfly knife or an pistol tucked in your waistband.

But as I SAID BEFORE, the self-fufilling prophecy will get you in this case. You go out expecting trouble, you'll find it, guaranteed. But the opposite holds true for pussy....you go out expecting to get some, you end up fucking your hand at the end of the night.

LENS has a good point, I agree, I carry Mace around, i got from my uncle who is a sheriff, and he even agreed that its better to have that on you then a knife or gun try explaining why you have those to a cop, and seriously i have been hit with Pepper spray and its bad but its not a chemical like mace, which will fucking stop anyone coming at you, and exactly what was said above, kick the bitch a few times and bounce!

Best and last advice ever!

drink beer, drink wine, drink malt/southern/jack/what-ever-you-prefer and then bomb walls, bomb trains, bomb everything and chill out. Writing is no gulf war, it's fun and fun and fun and fun. Otherwise the burning Michal Jackson cover would suits best on you :D

if you need something or someone to protect you you should stop painting right now

as long as you are not a newjack or look like a total bitch 95% of people out at 3am are minding their own business cause their doing something illegal too, usually involving drugs and cash and not giving a fuck about a little 16 year old whiteboy who wants to write on a mailbox. (i'm presuming you fit that description). any weapon you carry is most likely going to be used against you, either on your face or in a court of law. ALSO, I KNOW YOUR A PECKERWOOD BUT DONT BE SO SCARED OF PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE BROWN SKIN. us blacks and mexicans are people too, and we don't want to mess up our hair stompin whitey. but we can, however, like dogs, smell white fear, it smells like money, almost as good as white pussy, so just be cool and mind your own business. confidence is the best deterrent. or take up an easier and less dangerous hobby like chess.

(if you are really in a pinch...

1 12 oz. can of paint + one BIC lighter = 1 mean flamethrower. dont hold for more then 5 seconds at a time or you will explode.)

sorry one more thing

also if your "friends", people you paint with, or other writers find out your a puss, THEY WILL JACK YOU FOR YOUR PAINT (and possibly your shoes will be thrown on the wire), and your shit will get hacked.

i carry my 9mm on me but i got a permit and it goes everywhere with me anyways so its not like im taking it to the spot and nowhere else. dont roll with a unregistered firearm man thats asking for jailtime even if they dont catch you painting if they fuck with you for another reason and they find that shit your toast.

mase is your best bet that shits legal and effective.

if you need something or someone to protect you you should stop painting right now

as long as you are not a newjack or look like a total bitch 95% of people out at 3am are minding their own business cause their doing something illegal too, usually involving drugs and cash and not giving a fuck about a little 16 year old whiteboy who wants to write on a mailbox. (i'm presuming you fit that description). any weapon you carry is most likely going to be used against you, either on your face or in a court of law. ALSO, I KNOW YOUR A PECKERWOOD BUT DONT BE SO SCARED OF PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE BROWN SKIN. us blacks and mexicans are people too, and we don't want to mess up our hair stompin whitey. but we can, however, like dogs, smell white fear, it smells like money, almost as good as white pussy, so just be cool and mind your own business. confidence is the best deterrent. or take up an easier and less dangerous hobby like chess.

(if you are really in a pinch...

1 12 oz. can of paint + one BIC lighter = 1 mean flamethrower. dont hold for more then 5 seconds at a time or you will explode.)

FINALLY. read this and this is all you need to know, one more thing; if you dont have a lighter, use your fucking fists or run like a bitch.

also somebody should just type an indefinate list of what you will 'need' for bombing and how to paint

and then you wouldnt need to read question after question from little kids who want

somebody to hold their fucking hand whilst they do everything,

''will i need ghetto krink or is etch ok? i dont want to fuck up my marker, would i be allowed to use felt for the nib?, and what if i see a man and he shouts at me should i run away? because i might get caught. what if i get caught though? what should i do, will i need a coat? and is it ok to get a pilot marker and ram it up my ass?''

• Like 1

hmm this thread has some funny replies in it

yeah lets stab or fight them...

4 guys stand aroun du... u pull out knife and stab guy 1... guy two and three and four all jump on u and kill u.. GREAT!!!!

but hey.. ive never been in a situation like that.. so i dont know or care....

i paint hwere i know i can... i only have to worry about my car getting f'ed up...