I just spent 15 hours in lockup

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SHIT - I live in a liberal smaller city but one of the times I got arrested as a juvenile I got FUCKED. I spent 4 days in juvenile detention because I got arrested out of my county and they claimed whoever they called at 1am in my county wouldn't authorize my release - maybe the janitor at the courthouse was fucking with me. Best part is they called my mom to get me and she came down, but than was told I would be locked up until my county gave it the ok. It was funny walking into my school hours late with paperwork from juvie like "I was locked up, heres the paperwork"....especially when months earlier I had to do the same thing when I had been subpoenaed on a friends assault charge - the secretaries must have gossiped like crazy about me...

The sad thing is I grew up in a real city - Philly - and when I was like 14, white, and innocent looking cops stopped me at like 2 am with a bag of paint, found it than laughed and let me go.

I'm gonna sound like a lame ass mom of some sort, but seriously:

-get a fucking job

-get back in school

-stop ruining your life with stupid ass shit at such a young age.

-write down your goals. Getting arrested regularly is not a good goal. Graffiti is also not a "goal" of sorts.

sorry to sound like a harsh asshole.

Well I was doin all the same shit when I had a job and was in school but yeah. Don't sweat it, I've heard it all before...you're still my e-wifey

All I know is I'm havin real bad luck lately...I've been 18 less than a month and I almost got arrested racking, now this. I went almost 2 years without any police bullshit, it's like they were just waitin

if you are above the age of 20 and still getting arrested (especially for petty things like shoplifting/graffiti), you have some problems.

Seriously.

above 20? Seriously?

Do you have tattoos and do art and come from an upper middle class loving family? That has to be the dumbest shit I've read in a minute, and you sound like a fucking slouch who tries to be interesting, instead of actually just being it....

word^^^

I don't mean to be a dick, but you seriously need a slap in the face

Your dropped out of high school, yet you spend all your time on 12oz.

Your a married teen, yet you don't have kids!! (i think, right?)

If you get arrested this often, and i know i've seen other arrest threads from you, your probably not cut out for graffiti.

Get a grip child, get your GED, get to work.

I don't know too many people willin to try and slap me in the face

I spend all my time on 12oz? Almost all my posts are made early morning/late night when I don't got shit else to do

I'm not married, nor do I have kids

I don't get arrested often, this is the 3rd time ever and first since I was 16. You've never seen another arrest thread from me cuz I've never made one. Also, as I said in my first post, I caught this arrest and case cuz I wouldn't rat my boy out for the shit he did. I actually wasn't even paintin last night

Fuck a grip, I'm on my 3rd GED test out of the 5 I hafta do, and I don't need a job right now cuz I've got plenty of dough saved up

Pretty much you got no fuckin idea what you're talkin about

i used to keep cigarettes in the undersole part of my fucked up shoes, and some strike anywheres.. They came in real handy in the cells. Anyway, one time I was playing basketball, I grabbed a board and the matches lit in my shoe..It was exactly how you'd think it'd be.

someone told me once that if you write your name in cell you're destined to be back in the same cell some day.....

i was kind of caught off guard.

That has happened to me three times at three different places. Once right down to the cell in the prison, which had quite a few ranges.

When I got to holding a friend of mine was in there for beatin some kid up earlier in the day, and when he got brought it it was real nice out, so he'd been wearin basketball shorts and a beater. Well, by the middle of the night that shit was fuckin FREEZIN, I felt pretty bad

pfft.. when i got locked up in a holding cell.. i was in there for 15 hours..and i had been bailed out.. i got in there at like 9-10pm..and didnt leave till noon the next day.. shit was retarded..and all the drunks got out before me..