I just spent 15 hours in lockup

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just made a plea at the arraigment, otherwise it would have been a far longer process. And if the time wasn't enough, how bout the fact that when we got arrested the cops beat the fuckin SHIT out of me and 2 of my boys? It's just really fuckin aggravating since we really didn't do shit, but whatever

Discuss I guess

I've been knocked in a city that you sit in the holding cell for 2-3 days before you find out if you even get granted bail or not. Then you get a court date for arraignment for months later at which they just give you another court date. It's at least 6 months before you're done with court and sentenced. If you don't make bail you're sitting in county for that entire 6 months or more untill you find out your fate.

What city are you in?

Is it just me, or is it not smart to come on here and post this kinda shit. Also dude, just from reading ch 0 i know what you look like, your myspace profile, what you write, and i could probably find a whole bunch of other personal info on you if i wanted. I dunno, just seems pretty dumb. Lucky for you, the law is dummer. But maybe i'm just paranoid

I got beat up in SF by a cop and put in the tank. They let me out at like 3 or 4 a.m. and trains didn't run for a couple hours. I ended up takin the bus to the TL with some grimey ass heroin adict til bart ran. Shit was crazy. The cop ended up getting released from his job because of too many complaints years later.

btw getting popped on a friday night of a holiday weekend will suck

I'm gonna sound like a lame ass mom of some sort, but seriously:

-get a fucking job

-get back in school

-stop ruining your life with stupid ass shit at such a young age.

-write down your goals. Getting arrested regularly is not a good goal. Graffiti is also not a "goal" of sorts.

sorry to sound like a harsh asshole.