Misinformation: Iran requires badges for Jews and Christians

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...yeah I write...got some nice legal walls in the hood too...ready to redo, cmon down the price is right!!!Hey look I use to be into Islam...I dont hate muslims, but stating so is a good way to get the truth out of some people...Personally I believe that the QURAN is correct in many of it's religious teachings as they relate to Judeo-Christian beliefs, especially Catholicism. But that is a view of the religious teachings and the meaning of it. There are some really fucked up things about Islam and since I dont agree with those things I can't practice the religion. I see too many people using the negative aspects of Islam as a political tool and a way to justify the killing of innocent people. Religion has no place in politics or government and most Muslims would prefer a Islamic state compared to the free society of America.

you are absolutely right when you say

"I see too many people using the negative aspects of Islam as a political tool and a way to justify the killing of innocent people."

i agree wholeheartedly with that statement but even with all of that , I still can't deny Islam as being mankinds guiding tool. So you say you used to be into Islam. Were you a muslim? I mean , did you take shahada? And what is it that you don't agree with when it comes to Islam. (not what you see muslims doing) I'm asking about the actual religion, not the practices of muslims.

I think that the QURAN delves too much into discussing the Jewish and Christian belief. And no I did not join the religion in this sense but I studied it and took it on myself to practice the religion. I have never eally liked being in a congregation. Aside from all that I'm not much for rules based on religion and the Islmaic faith is very stirct with regard to laws and lifestyle.

One of the main reasons Allah mentions Jews and Christians so much is that during that time people were very tribal and you were either Muslim, Jewish or Christian with the exception of pagan religions that are mentioned in the Quran as well.

You have to understand that Islam is a revealed religion and the prophet Muhammad is the last and final messenger of God coming from a long line of prophets and messengers.

Jesus and Moses were also prophets . Christianity and Judaism are 2 of the most followed

religions on earth along with Islam and it's teachings are very similar.

The quran also mentions the people of the book (Jews and Christians) as being beleivers.

What is meant by this is that whoever followed Moses or Jesus in their times were beleivers.

It's simple , though. If the main theme of Islam is to worship God alone without worshipping intermediaries like men or prophets etc. then It would only be logical to use a real example (like how the Christians worship Jesus) How do we know the truth except by staying far away from the falsehood? And how would we worship God alone without associating partners to him in worship if God cannot even explain to us the correct religion from the false ones?

My guess is that in generalities' date=' the islam world does not accept non-muslims as a part of their social-sphere[/quote']

herre's something I found on a website from one of Islam's major scholars on Muslims interacting with non muslims

Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen on Interacting With Non-Muslims. Author: Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen

The Shaikh stated, during a tele-link, on the 28th July 2000:

...Likewise I invite you to have respect for those people who have the right that they should be respected, from those between you and whom there is and agreement (of protection) [i.e. Non-Muslims]. For the land which you are living is such that there is an agreement between you and them. If this were not the case they would have killed you or expelled you. So preserve this agreement, and do not prove treacherous to it, since treachery is a sign of the hypocrites, and it is not from the way of the Believers.

And know that it is authentically reported from the Prophet that he said : "Whoever kills one who is under and agreement of protection will not smell the fragrance of Paradise."

Do not be fooled by those sayings of the foolish people : those who say : 'Those people are Non-Muslims, so their wealth is lawful for us [i.e. to misappropriate or take by way of murder and killing].' For by Allaah - this is a lie. A lie about Allaah's Religion, and a lie in Islamic societies.

So we may not say that it is lawful to be treacherous towards people whom we have an agreement with.

O my brothers. O youth. O Muslims. Be truthful in your buying and selling, and renting, and leasing, and in all mutual transactions. Because truthfulness is from the characteristics of the Believers, and Allaah - the Most High - has commanded truthfulness - in the saying of Allaah - the Most High -

"O you who believe - fear and keep you duty to Allaah and be with the truthful"

And the Prophet encouraged truthfulness and said : "Adhere to truthfulness, because truthfulness leads to goodness, and goodness leads to Paradise; and a person will continue to be truthful, and strive to be truthful until he will be written down with Allaah as a truthful person".

And he warned against falsehood, and said : "Beware of falsehood, because falsehood leads to wickedness, and wickedness leads to the Fire. And a person will continue lying, and striving to lie until he is written down with Allaah as a great liar."

O my brother Muslims. O youth. Be true in your sayings with your brothers, and with those Non-Muslims whom you live along with - so that you will be inviters to the Religion of Islaam, by your actions and in reality. So how many people there are who first entered into Islaam because of the behaviour and manners of the Muslims, and their truthfulness, and their being true in their dealings.

"It's simple , though. If the main theme of Islam is to worship God alone without worshipping intermediaries like men or prophets etc. then It would only be logical to use a real example (like how the Christians worship Jesus) How do we know the truth except by staying far away from the falsehood? "

This is one of thee main teachings of the QURAN I believe...you shed a lot of light on the religion. Does the Shakih have opponents to his statements? His satements are truthful but there must but those that can switch the truth to fulfill their purpose, and be in direct contradiction to his teachings. The way religion is twisted so that different churches, congregations and even the way Jewish religion has changes from Judaism to Christianity to Islam makes any one group to follow.

In today's political climate it's easy for some extremist Imam in Iraq or any one of the war torn Muslim countries to find a few people who are fed up and ready to take action. The muslim world is divided even amongst itself nowadays and some muslims are not looking for logical answers and are definately not practicing patience, but it's easy for me and you to sit here comfortably discussing this from our safe homes while we have no idea what it's like to be a normal person living in a country like Afghanistan or Iraq who had his home destroyed last week and is living in a mosque with his children who have head wounds and missing limbs.

We don't know what that is like.

Anyway, I don't know of any muslim who could oppose the Sheikhs statements. He brought

The Quran and the sunnah with proper understanding.

In my opinion, Ignorance is a tool of the devil, man. If people just had better understanding, more wisdom. and beneficial knowledge (not just information) But actual beneficial knowledge to help people make better decisions, i think this world would be a better place.

(I know that was a cliche' sounding thing to say, anyway, let me get off my soapbox now)