Misinformation: Iran requires badges for Jews and Christians

MAR

no seriously..Im just starting shit....I use to study the Koran...but after I realized how much it preached about hating jews and christians...and all the talk of burning in hell...I realized it was just an ancient form of propanganda...cmon and dont say it doesnt because its the very reason so many extermisits use the koran as an excuse to murder in the name of allah...I've read the koran fron to back unlike many who talk about it and say how people should be tolreant of the religion, Im basing my off the wall racism on some in depth knowledge...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no seriously..Im just starting shit....I use to study the Koran...but after I realized how much it preached about hating jews and christians...and all the talk of burning in hell...I realized it was just an ancient form of propanganda...cmon and dont say it doesnt because its the very reason so many extermisits use the koran as an excuse to murder in the name of allah...I've read the koran fron to back unlike many who talk about it and say how people should be tolreant of the religion' date=' Im basing my off the wall racism on some in depth knowledge...[/quote']

i havent read the quran and i doubt you have either. however if you have please source the parts that talk abotu hatign christians and jews id be very interested to see if that was true

I have read the quran and I have several copies of it. I use to be into it pretty heavy. If you want to see how the text reads then pic it up, its a very powerful read. I'm not going to spend time looking up sections of it for you. The book actually gives in detail how to discuss religion with christians and catholics specifically. You will be suprised. Not all of the text is hateful though but many sections could be easilly taken out of context.

It is in my opinion that with all the recent reports I have been reading about how US troops are smuggling Arms into Iran “for the common people”-this can only mean one thing, that the US is trying to topple or weaken the current Administration in Iran and in doing so-perhaps causing their own little internal shock and Iranian insurgent Awe- to make it much easier for the US to move in build that dreamy Caspian Sea Pipeline.

And then there is- Afghanistan which has historically been in an extremely strategic location straddling South Asia, Central Asia, and the Middle East. The country also conveniently lies along a proposed Unocal oil pipeline route from the Caspian Sea oil fields to the Indian Ocean. The U.S. had already been situating forces in the neighboring ex-Soviet republic of Uzbekistan before September 11. During the war, it has used its new bases and basing rights in Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, and to a lesser extent Tajikistan. It is using the continued instability in Afghanistan (like in Somalia, largely a result of setting warlords against warlords) as an excuse to station a permanent military presence throughout the region, and it even plans to institute the dollar as the new Afghan currency. The new string of U.S. military bases are becoming permanent outposts guarding a new Caspian Sea oil infrastructure.

In Afghanistan- you have the terrain to deal with regarding a pipeline.

In Iran you have Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and a few Shi'a Mullahs…..

And all this for what?

Fomenting insurrection in a country was a methodology of choice for the proxy wars of the cold war, and it doesn't look much different from the divide and conquer tactics of the colonialists. Not that I don't think Iranians shouldn't strive for a better life, it's just that I'm quite tired of US propaganda machines altruistic doublespeak. We speak of nonproliferation which in Iraq was an outright lie, and now may drag us into conflict in Iran.... all the while North Korea, who has actually done missle tests, is ignored.

This really is all about control of oil flows and revenues as 2342 has pointed out. It would be great if say, Japan were to create a nuclear fusion reactor we could all carry in our pockets and have infinite energy any time, anywhere. That would be so much better than an ipod, we wouldn't have to worry about being dragged into resource wars, and it would undercut the powers of these robber barons who have hijacked the country.

no seriously..Im just starting shit....I use to study the Koran...but after I realized how much it preached about hating jews and christians...and all the talk of burning in hell...I realized it was just an ancient form of propanganda...cmon and dont say it doesnt because its the very reason so many extermisits use the koran as an excuse to murder in the name of allah...I've read the koran fron to back unlike many who talk about it and say how people should be tolreant of the religion' date=' Im basing my off the wall racism on some in depth knowledge...[/quote']

Becareful you arnt allowed to decry religion as complete fiction here. It is still socially taboo.

..I'm quite tired of US propaganda machines altruistic doublespeak. We speak of nonproliferation which in Iraq was an outright lie' date=' and now may drag us into conflict in Iran.... all the while North Korea, who has actually done missle tests, is ignored.[/quote']

the nonproliferation angle is so fucking transparent it's disgusting. iran has not broken any laws, or broken with the NP Treaty(while the US has). iran has met all of the IAEA's demands and requirments, even undergoing the most intensive inspection regime in the IAEA's history while the IAEA has consistently said that there is “no evidence” that iran has a nuclear weapons program or is diverting nuclear material. the ones actually breaking international law are the US by 'discriminating' under the UN charter against iran's right to peaceful enrichment. now we have general's and analyst's saying a war with iran is inevitable and may begin as early as this month. it's fucking suicide.

i'd say north korea was thrown in there to give the appearance that this isn't a war on islam.

ok lets see here....I picked up the old QURAN...just flipping through the pages and saw and passage I remeber form years ago....

It just highlights some of the division this books creates amongst the Juadic based religions...

Chapter 5 52-54 (or something like that)

O ye who believe, take not the Jews and the Christians as your helpers, for they are the helpers of one another. Whoso form among you takes them as helpers will indeed be one of them. Verily, Allah guides not the unjust people. Though wilt see those whose minds are diseased hastening towards them, saying to themeselves in justification: We fear lest a misfortune befall us......

Ok check this one out... Ch 5 part 6 39-41

Cut off the hands of the man who steals and the woman who steals in retribution of their offense as an exemplary punishment from Allah...

ok ok....lets see...

There is a lot of talk about how God will destroy the non believers and how you should hate them and how they will burn in hell and how they will have burning in the stomach...blah blah blah...and of course how you should kill and destroy the non believers if they dont convert...blah blah blah...

and then of course it identifies the "non believer"... as being a christian or jew....but a lot of talk about Mary the mother of Jesus and all that...

I mean it talks about killing and when it is ok to kill non believers and believers...for example...this part shows how it is ok for a Muslim to "accidentaly" kill other Muslims in terrorist attaks.

Ch 4 part 5 93

It behoves not a believer (mind you its says it behoves you not, which is like saying its not a great idea but still an idea) to kill a believer unless it be by mistake....(can anyone say murder loop hole) He who kills a believer mistake shall free, or procure the freedom of, a believing slave, and provide blood-money to be handed over to the heirs of the person slain ( awww isnt that nice)

theres like a few pages on this crap.....

Ok heres one... Ch 5 part 6 18-19

this just shows again how the book defines the christain religion as being a big lie....not that I'm sayin christianity is great but it just shows how the religion is used to stir up hatred amongst religions...most religions dont concern themselves with the other Judaic religions but like I said the QURAN is used as a tool for propaganda...

They are indeed disbelievers who say: God is the Messiah son of Mary. Say to them: Who can have power against God (Allah) , if He should desire to bring to naught the Messiah son, and his mother and all those that are in the earth.....The Jews and Christians say: We are the sons of God and His loved ones. Ask them: Why then does He punish you for your sins? ....

nearly half the book is like this, it just keeps talking about Jews this and Christians that....yo read it....

argument vs. decrying someones entire belief system is a bit different. My grandfather is muslim, and I have to say a lot of what Dawood says is not incorrect. Nor is his representation of the faith so limited. Like fermentor said before me, he even accepts its connections to the other two associated religions. And he was right earlier in stating that people are misinterpreting its dogma in today's time. Fanatacism is fanatacism is fanatacism. People will take literal construals of dogmatic texts until the day humanity is finished. And those people will always represent the darker and more fucked up side of a religion.

I read an interesting article the other day about the phrase "the christian right." It was written by a roman catholic who felt that the politicization of the word christian was blasphemous. He, instead, suggested the use of the word "christianism." Essentially the argument is that such an extreme and vague representation of the religion for a specific agenda does not effectively represent the social diaspora that lies within. Also that such an attempt to do so is disrespectful to the religion and to the people who adhere to it.

I think the same thing is happening with people's conceptions of Dawood's islam. Most are taking it to be "islamism," if you will. I mean that in so much as Dawood presents his personal take on Islam. Albeit he sometimes speaks in the general, what one must realize is that he only represents his thoughts. Which are most of the time at contention with the commonly percieved notions of Islamic fanatical dogma. Dawoods blind faith is nothing to scoff at. If anything it is rather hopeful to see someone who is focusing on the benevolent and rather cool teachings Islam has to offer. Not once has he said kill the infidels. He has only defended his position from the dogmatic and scriptural bases he knows.

O, and man with the answers, read this book. Zero, the history of a dangerous concept. It outlines the progression of the void and the infinite throughout societies. Not only as a numerical concept and its mathematic implications but also as a spiritual and philosophical ideal. Good book. It's absolutely amazing the way that math works around the oddities of zero. Or, conversely, how hard it makes it.

Daewood is not well educated in QURAN or he is trying to blind side those who have not read the QURAN, which is the basis for all Muslims believe, into thinking that it in some way preaches peace...

Here is an interesting passage that speaks half truths but is very convincing...much of the Quran speaks directly about Jews and Christians and how you should not take them as friends and the like...It goes on to say how the nonbelievers shoudl be pusnished and that the Jews and Christians are the nonbelievers...

Ch 9 part 10 30-35

The Jews say:Uzair is Allah's sone; and the Christians say: The Messiah is Allah's son; these are but their verbal assertions, whereby they imitate the sayings of those who disbelieved before them. Allah ruin them, how they are turned away from the truth! They have taken their divines and their monks for lords besides Allah, and also the Messiah son of Mary. They had been commanded to worship the ONe God only. There is no God but he. ....

Not how it says RUIN THEM...meaning it is a prayer to god to destroy the Jews and Christians...I wrote more but the computer signed me out and I lost my text....

RELIGION IS THE MOST STUPID THING IN THE FUCKING WORLD. LOOK AT THIS SHIT. GOD DAMMIT...IF I WAS A JEW LIVING IN A COUNTRY THAT HATED ME, I WOULD 1. SAY FUCK BEING JEWISH AND 2. MOVE TO THE GOOD OL' USA AND PRETEND IM AN ATHEIST, AND LIVE IN LA AND FUCK SUPERMODELS AND SNORT BLOW

Don't act so surprised Soaker. Most of the world was feudalistic back in those days. It wasn't just races and nations against one another, but fiefdoms and families as well. I'm sure if Islam had been around back then the Jews and the Christians would be talking shit on them too. But instead they are dissing pagan idols and bulls and golden calfs and shit. Much like when Moses came down from the mountain, with some very secular commandments for the most part, but still a confrontation of monotheistic supremacy. Probably the only people not killing each other over dumb shit back in those days were the vast majority of the native americans who stayed in touch with our shamanistic roots. When I say "our" there I mean the entire world. We do have a common ancestory, history, and even religion that has remained largely the same, despite it's various incarnations and idiosyncratic perculiarities in the religions we know of today.

If people would look outside their own religion, and history, they could see we are all part of the human family, with a common heritage and a common destiny. Unfortunately due to all of the schisms and intolerance it has only been realized within secret societies, and a few brief epochs of revolution and renaissance.

If you want to know the origins of languages, nations and religions you should read "Anacalypsis: The Unveiling of the Saitic Isis; or, an Inquiry into the origins of Languages, Nations, and Religions". By Godfrey Higgins Esq. Be prepared for some of the densest reading you will ever encounter however. I highly recommend that book.

Islam is a Judaic religion and is based on Judaism just like Christianity. They are not "dissing" Jews they are claiming that they strayed from Gods commandments much like Jesus said how the Jews had. King Herod of Israel was a corrupt Jew who worked for the Romans, he had strayed form the teachings of Judaism...that is why Jesus sought to change the church...Much like Muhammed wanted to change the church in his time.

In no way am I suprised...I understand this very much, though the current state of politics and how it relates to the religion is not a major concern of mine. Yu must read the QURAN to understand the mind of the faithfull Muslim. You can not read a secondary source or take my word for it, nor the word of a Muslim who seeks to change the minds of nonbelievers. The QURAN is complex and very insightful but it preaches hatred.

My only point is that the majority of the media attempt to make the Muslim faith appear tolerant and peacful and that only a handfull of extremists believe in violence. While there may only be certain sects scattered thoughout the world it is obviousl once yo read the QURAN that the political situation in Afghanistan and other Islamic nations, and the violent dictaorships they have are based on the teachings of the QURAN. It could also be said that those that do not adhear strictly to the QURAN and preach a tolerant and accepting idealogy are worse than the nonbelievers since the seek to corrupt the theachings of the QURAN...

Well the most theologically conservative islamic nation is saudi arabia. They are considered by most other muslim nations to be very extreme because they espouse the doctrine of salafism which is what al queda and many other terrorist groups adhere to. Zarqawi is a Qutbist... Many of them are some form of Salafist or Wahhabist. We are talking about religious extremists, just as in any other religion. The vast majority of muslims do not ascribe to these types of extremist beliefs.

Insinuating that there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam is not going to help the situation. That type of thinking is what drives exactly the type of beliefs that Al Queda has been preaching, that this is a war on Islam. And frankly I don't think Bush cares if people see it colored that way, or if our troops are motivated by religious zealotry. The more fire and smoke, the more distractions from all the scams he's pulling.

ok see the thing is that these beliefs are the basis of Islam...and to say that "most muslims dont adhere to them is naive. The nations in the middle east are where most of the Muslims live and this is why those nations are where these violent sects gather. You must read the QURAN to understand that this is the way of Islam. There is some interesting and insighful text in the QURAN yet it professes hate towards Jews and Christians. This is why they are a social problem. Any religion that preaches war and hatred in its text will be a problem is society where freedom of belief is cherished. This is an oximoron but it is why there are terrorost groups all over the world that strongly believe in the QURAN. Muhammad waged war on many people based on this book and the teachings in it. This is fundamental to the religion so therefore you can not say that it is only a few groups that follow these ways of thought.

There is something terriblly wrong with Islam..it is a hateful and archaic religion that opresses woman and those who dont believe in its teachings. I hope that the war in the middle east will eradicate all Muslims and the evil ways of their religion. The problem is the Islamic religion...Religion in general is a problem and throughout history it has hirt many more than it has helped but having a system of belief is important to many. At one time I thought the QURAN to be a beacon of light but then realized the evil it posessed...

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you on the merits of Islam and how it should be interpreted because there's plenty of other people who are better at that. If you are looking for things to hate about the religion you will find them. Just as terrorists can take things out of context and exploit peoples devotion. If you have been paying attention to foreign affairs at all you would know that the vast majority of muslims are regular people, just like you or I, who share common human values, and as anyone else, want peace. The vast majority of states that house a majority population of muslims are secular in nature. In fact, we initially had a broad consensus of support from all over the world at the beginning of this so-called war on terror. As time wore on, and innocent people suffered for nothing, and our leaderships true motivation became exposed, we have lost much of that support.

This is not a clash of civilizations, but a clash of special interest groups and indigenous populations for the most part. If you are buying into this whole holy war bit then I feel sorry for you. If you would look outside of the flood of punditry and propaganda it's not hard to find the truth, which is cemented in facts and irrefutable circumstance. I have often thought that if everyone would just read the news every day, and not just headlines and soundbites, they would have a much richer understanding of global affairs.

So yes, anti-americanism is on the rise, but it's not because of Islam, it's because of our foreign policy. If you believe that Islam is the cause of this, I really feel sorry for you, because that's not the case at all. You are feeding into the distortions that help propel this clash of civilizations forward. At the start of this war, the most extreme versions of Islam, and terrorism altogether was significantly less than it is today. It is simply not fair to make blanket accusations of an entire religion and it's adherents.

I'm not a big fan of religion myself, but I recognize it's historical importance, and it's importance in the lives of people. I would like, perhaps as much as anyone, see the establishment of a new religion, a universal one, like the original religion.... but things do not change so easily, and disrespecting the beliefs of the largest religious group in the world now I believe is not going to help at all. Most of these people are peaceful. If these people really did believe they were justified in the killing of nonbelievers then we would be having alot more problems than we do now.

Religion is a tool inside politics, just like anything else. It loses it's sanctity and becomes a weapon. How much of a christian do you think Bush really is? He doesn't give a shit about christianity. If he did he would not be doing what he is doing. It's just a ploy to attract people to his cause. Hitler was catholic.... but is that really catholicism? Do Zionists truly represent Judaism, or is that a perversion of the truth? Things are never so simple as saying "Islam is bad" when that is maybe a minute fraction of the real problem. It's easier for people to comprehend, and it's easier for politicians to exploit, but the truth is NEVER that simple.

My point is that by hating Islam, you are proving no better than those who use Islam to hate Christians and Jews.

until you have read the QURAN I dont think you can comprehend what I'm writing about. And I'm basing my view on a defensive position that is created by the acts of muslims killing and murdering in the name of religion. Its pointless to discuss this with anyone who does not understand the teachings of the religion. Just like commentators on TV try to describe the Islamic religion as a peacuful one but have no idea that the war waged on Americans and Jews and Christians by muslims is preached by the QURAN. The acts of muslms in the world today attempt to shadow the ways of Muhammad.

I think you dont understand the religion and believe what you read on the internet too much.

"Most of these people are peaceful. If these people really did believe they were justified in the killing of nonbelievers then we would be having alot more problems than we do now."

So the daily bombings and suicide attaks are not a big deal huh...or the destroying of the twin towers was not a big deal either huh...and thats why the majority of Muslims around the world praised that attack. If they did not admit they did, in their hearts, if they are really Muslims, then they did.

This is a pointless argument because you dont understand the religion. If you did then you would not be making assertions that they are a "peaceful" people. How can this be when the foundation of their religion is that of hatred to others. They might not ALL act on those teachings but they must believe them if they practice that faith.

In no way 'am I taking things out of context....I recommend you go to the library and get the QURAN and read the WHOLE book before you claim to understand Muslim people and how the majority of them feel...

And I am talking about what's happening in REAL LIFE. You know I have read the Quran, I own two versions. But I also read international news, so I know what these people are really like. If muslims really wanted us dead then my roommate would have killed me a long time ago. lol. Do you know any muslims? It's not like they are some alien race bent on the destruction of our planet and the exploitation of it's resources. That's the reptilicans and demonocrats.

Luckily there are people out there who are asking the question, "what do muslims really think of us?", and they are actually getting answers, instead of extrapolating ideas onto an entire class of people due to a few lines of text taken out of context like you are doing.

Wow opinion polls, who would have thought we could actually ask muslims what they think of us, instead of deciding for ourselves what they think of us?

1001-1.gif

http://pewresearch.org/obdeck/?ObDeckID=6

So even though we weren't very popular in the first place, opinion of us has gotten significantly worse since the US led war on terror and especially since the War in Iraq.

And why are Muslims so upset with us? Is it because the Quran tells them to hate us? Or do they actually have real reasons to hate us?

Well what do you know, people are even interested in finding out the sources of anti-americanism. Seems like they've thought of everything.

Over time, our surveys have found that anti-Americanism around the world is driven first and foremost by opposition to U.S. foreign policy.

Wait a minute.... you mean people actually hate us because WE are the assholes and not THEM? Yes, that is the truth my friend. Hell, even Osama Bin Laden will run off a list of why he hates us, - supporting israels oppression of palestinians, bombing in lebanon, sudan, abandonment and broken promises in afghanistan. I'm pretty sure that if you lived in the middle east, you'd probably hate us too, even if you were once a tree hugging hippy that just wanted to smoke pot.

So why don't you read something other than your butchered version of the Quran, and hate propaganda from our christian right extremists.

"and why are Muslims so upset with us?"

i've always stood by the theory of "the US being over there..."

i also gotta agree with soaker's point about the cartoon. that cartoon thing was something. while im all for free speech, i dont think those cartoons should of been printed. the world was in an uproar over it, liberals who normally champion free speech were trying to censor it. the world went crazy over those cartoons, then here in the US someone makes the da vinci code and there is hardly any protest (except the christian right)

villian is anti-american...he should go live in the middle east and be a muslim...lol...So All of the other parts of the world that are being terrorized by muslims also have similiar foreign policy as the US...and thus since this foreign policy is kind of fucked up so strapping a bomb to a kids chest and having in him walk onto a bus filled with families is not being an asshole...thats some cool shit right...its like being an anarchist...

In no way am I taking this out of context..the fucking piece of shit QURAN that you claim to have read is filled with antisemetic propaganda...

Yes the QURAN tells Muslims to hate the nonbeliever...read the fucking book ok...thats what it says over and over and over...its like a brainwashing thing...they keep preaching about destroying the nonbeliever and how god has your back and shit...

Thats why they believe that suicide bombing and the act of one man destroying a large oppsition means that god is with you...so when a terrorist kills 50 people by himself hes gonna go to heaven...they believe this shit...I didnt make it up or "pull it out of context" ...its what they preach...what are you fucking blind dude...dont you see this shit happening everyday...

Do Bidhists or Catholics or Christians or Jews walk around blowing fucking buses up...NO! maybe hundreds of years ago wars were waged in the name of religion but thats not the point we are talking about today...now...

You do not win arguments by equivocating meaning. This false dilemma, or fallacy of a single cause is the same sort of black and white thinking that Bush has employed. You have created a spurious relationship between the Quran and terrorism by ignoring the confounding factors of our foreign policy; to include our creation of Al Queda.

Take the "No True Scotsman" fallacy as a clear example:

Using the context of culture, individuals of any particular religion, for example, may tend to employ this fallacy. The statement "no true Christian" would do some such thing is often a fallacy, since the term "Christian" is used by a wide and disparate variety of people. This broad nature of the category is such that its use has very little meaning when it comes to defining a narrow property or behaviour. If there is no one accepted definition of the subject, then the definition must be understood in context, or defined in the initial argument for the discussion at hand.

Now cut it out before I poke fun at you in cartoons.

Wow, it's gotten out of hand in here and all over that little book that billions of people call guidance. Anyway, Soaker, Let me shed some light on this "All muslims hate you" discussion. Yes the Quran does say "Do not take the Jews and Christians as friends and helpers" What this means is do not take disbeleivers as intimate freinds and allies specifically. But it does not prohibit us from doing kindnesses to our non muslim neighbors and co-workers but Islam does in fact encourage us to Hate non muslims, see. I said It. What am I hiding?

But here's the thing, There's something I learned about Love and Hate since I've been a muslim. And let me say now that I don't just Hate all non Muslims with some sort of Blind rage. I hate what non Muslims beleive in accordance with what it is that they beleive. If they're beleif opposes my beleif , then I hate that beleif because My Love for God causes me to dislike someone who rebels against Him Understand?

Also, this "hate" is not a violent hate unless I am being fought or transgressed against, then I have the right to defend myself, my family or my way of life. Just because I may hate something about a person does not give me the right to kill them or steal from them or even treat them badly. It's a muslims responsibility to be kind to people even if you hate them. Also, this hate is a moderate hate because a person who I may hate today for what he holds in his heart of rejection and disbeleif in God, I may Love him tomorrow because he becomes a beleiver, you see? This love and hate is dependent on the persons level of rejection to the truth.

and concerning killing or whatever you think is a loop hole, there is no loop hole for murder, only it gives the family of the killed the opportunity to settle the murder without another death.

Al-Ma'idah - 5:32

Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.

so in you are going to comment on the quran, then be just and bring the verses like that one above that condems killing.

and this one...

Al-Ma'idah - 5:8

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allâh and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Well****Acquainted with what you do. (Al-Ma'idah 5:8)

so even if I hate you , My wicked religions tells me I still have to be just to you, soaker, Unless you fight me , then I have permission to fight you.

Like it or not, Islam is here to stay. And eventually, Islam will take back it's sovreignty over the lands so, whatever. We're not hard to get along with, just do as we say and everything will be fine for you soaker, who knows, you may grow accustomed to praying in the direction of Mecca someday.

but Islam does in fact encourage us to Hate non muslims, see. I said It. What am I hiding?

Wow dawoo Im glad this little book has taught you who to hate and how to hate...oh and also when and who to love...Maybe you can love villian since he seems to love the <uslim cause...but homosexuality is against the Islamic faith right...though Im sure villian in all his pro american democratic views feels homosexuality is a positive thing and that homos should have equal rights as you and muslims have...lol

There sure was a lot of talk about hate in your comment dawoo...just proving my point that you follow a hateful religion...and if a religion preaches hatred then I want no part of it and if you hate what I believe then I hate what you believe...though what I believe does not come from some mans journey to destroy others beliefs and the supposed angel who guided him in writing the quran...

villian might think that using words that confound some people is a good way to win an argument...thats cool bro believe what you want..post cartoons ar what ever your pompous little arogant heart desires...that wont change the fact that Muslims hate what you believe and who you are...

although I did like what you had to say in the survivalist thread you started a while back...that was some cool shit...

and I'm glad that dawoo finally said he hates nonmuslims as instructed by his quran and that all of the beliefs that others have here he really hates....

Even though I hate you soaker, it doesn't mean we can't rock a production together sometime. (that is if you write) Although my peice will have to be shown dominating your peice so your beliefs can be known as inferior, thats all.

Seriously, there are things that you hate and people that you hate , I'm sure because of your personal beleifs.

Let's clear this up, mercy and love far outweighs hate as a theme throughout the quran.

Islam teaches balance. You can't love without knowing hate and you can't hate without knowing love. There has to be a balance. I don't personally hate you, I don't know you enough to like or dislike you. Islam does not teach hate.