The most overrated

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gym = just another privacy-protection that americans seem to be obsessed with.

the move from social activities to closed isolated spheres

go play ball in the park. its more fun that listening to your ipod on a treadmill, but at least you can peep some tail at the gym??

last mobb deep track i heard was on the last eastsidaz album. didnt they team up with 50cent?

Yeah, and they sound very shitty, i get a lot of mixtapes, and everything i hear from them is garbage, INTO THE TRASH I SAY

Reggaeton

omg no.

REGGAETON THE SHIT.

HATER.

I actually first heard Reggaeton IN New York last year. My friend was bumping it in his car and I gave him this crazy look and he said "What? you ain't down with Reggaeton?" I was confused.

Then I came back to the West Coast and it had spread like a plague all over the radio. Suddenly cholos turned jiggy and started wearing goofy "fitted" caps that are way too big and tinted shades. Crazyness.

Yeah, and they sound very shitty, i get a lot of mixtapes, and everything i hear from them is garbage, INTO THE TRASH I SAY

omg no.

REGGAETON THE SHIT.

HATER.

You can only be a hater if you never heard it, or if I hate you for liking it...

I'm just a disliker...I hear Reggaeton all the time...

I don't care if you like it, do your thing...I'm not a hater

read the signature yo....

Guest nutsonmychin!
what about graffiti artists' date=' who get more respect than they deserve. im starting to think cope2 gets more than he deserves although he is still sick[/quote']

let's NOT start that