hiphey "movement"

Future Droid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're from Hawaii dude. You have no say. Look at them videos, it's all black people. White people live in the ghetto too. I don't talk, act, dress, or sound black or ghetto. But if cats out here wanna rap and go dumb and make money and be on some have fun shit. More power to them. If you wanna hate, more power to you. It's all gravy....

You're from Hawaii dude. You have no say. Look at them videos' date=' it's all black people. White people live in the ghetto too. I don't talk, act, dress, or sound black or ghetto. But if cats out here wanna rap and go dumb and make money and be on some have fun shit. More power to them. If you wanna hate, more power to you. It's all gravy....[/quote']

im from the bay and still to this day in the bay.. i've seen white fucks that act all gangsta when they live in walnutcreek

• 5 months later...

I think its dope,certain heads think the definition of cool is to act all jaded and critique anything when cats are enthusiastic and not afraid to look corny.I agree all that stuff looks ass but when ur bent or high its mad fun to wild out like that......now doing it in your house all by yourself thats another level of the wack.Like the time chip and newa went too the desh mans house to lump him up and his pops lied and said he wasnt home, then when they went around his house to the back and saw him in the window dancing in the mirror one deep to puns im not a player i just krush alot. hahahahahahaha a classic.

what i hate about the hyphy movement is the following:

1 .squares i used to go to school with that used to dress like rockers all of the sudden are hyphy

2. people that claim a city just because they know someone that lives there and hang around there but live in a totally different neighborhood.

3. all theses ex-soccer players, wanna be gangsters and graff jocker nobodys that feel they can let their hair grow, get a grill, some fake diamond earings, a fresh white tee, and learn all the words from bay area locals cd's and fell like they are tough guys when i remember them being mommas boys.

please feel free to add to this list.

• 2 weeks later...