hiphey "movement"

Future Droid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutsonmychin!
talking on my catcher on the way to the store

is that correct?

talkin on my ghetro on the way to the store.

ghetro is a term for Metro PCS, learn about it.

you will see many a ghost riders on any given day in the town.

more doors open the closed

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I'll stick to movements like civil rights, womens rights, anti-war etc. etc.

thanks

I like bowl movements, they make room for more tasty food.

talkin on my ghetro on the way to the store.

ghetro is a term for Metro PCS, learn about it.

you will see many a ghost riders on any given day in the town.

more doors open the closed

i believe i just learned about it..

car insurance rates must be on the rise in the bay/hyphy area huh??

yes fuck the 50's shit and baby bangs and all that shit. everyone just trying to go back before it comes around again, so they can be all, oh i was on that shit months ago.

blah.

LOL

It's either that or make some shit up and convince everyone how cool you are for it and how lame they are for not being on the bandwagon.

its like this.. hyphy gets people that never knew any REAL black person in thier lives talkin all nigga this and nigga that.. i think movements like this promote ignorance. its like the way one of my friends buys all sorts of videos of black ghettos and tries to talk like them.. he had me cruisin around with these dumbasses that cant talk about bitches and forties, but on our sacred round table they get mad when i talk about science.. then come to figure.. these guys are strapped.. actin all gangsta when there is no real gangs in hawaii... at least not anymore.

my friend talks like a local boy, but when he cruises with these guys.. he tries so hard to talk black that it looks stupid

like this one black guy i know... he was never in any ghetto in his life.. he has a huge knowlege of reggae music and when hyphy came around.... he started to fress different.. he doesnt wear those stupid rave shirts anymore (those gay shirts where the sleevs come all the way up to your shoulders ) he dresses like he's from the ghetto,, when he lives ina a rich area.

i've seen so many people like this... i have seen some of my enemies that used to dress in questionably gay outfits getting the gear and tattoos and actin all out gangsta. its sad and funny at the same time.. am i better than these people? i think so

lol