STARBUCKS hate it or love it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Venti Iced Coffe -RedEyeJedi. only people who have worked for starbucks in certain places know that recipie. basicaly its a basic venti iced. but with kicks of expresso and other shit. and its mostly non-charge or slightly charge add ons. so its still at MOSt under 3$ for something you can sip for an hour. but keep you awake and avid *without being jittery and antsy as fuck* all day. great for hangovers and general groggy mornings. plus, it tastes real good. practically like a caramel honey coffe hybrid.

• 1 month later...

I prefer smaller coffee shops. But I have to say, when driving accross country, I was a little more than happy that the Ohio rest stops (which look like UFOs) had Starbucks inside. I think in places that Im not farmiliar with, or where the coffee craze hasnt gotten to, its a good thing because gas station coffee sucks.

Iced caramel macchiato/word.

i grew up in portland, so there was a coffee shop on every corner.. i would go to starbucks at the square while waiting for the train, but I would hit up the local joints everywhere and avoid seattles best and starbucks whenever and wherever possible.

now i live in nort-east pa and there is no coffee culture here what-so-ever. the only joint you can get a half-decient espresso is fucking starbucks.. and being a life-long java junkie, best believe i freequent that spizzy. but on the same token, my home boy works there and only charges at most .35 for a grande (depending if the cool manager is there or not... today no charge) dis nigga aint paying $5 for a fucking cup of starfucks.

I cant say I hate it since I drink so much of it, black eyes are where its at. I used to go to this nice lil coffee shop that made the fuggn best iced coffee drink, but it closed down. But yeah Starbucks is the place to go just cause theres a place to sit and its not like Duncan where you think youre at a fast food place, but you cant be hating Duncan Donuts. Best Coffee ever.