The "Answer A Question With Another Question" Superthread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was referring to sleeping pills' ass, didn't he say it was ripped open and bleeding?

i took another huge shit last night at 4 am and it sucked just as much as the first time. but there was no blood. blood? am i interrupting? am i asking any legitimate questions? did i spell legitimate right? do you all think i'm a pussy now for making that thread? don't you know that those things don't terrify me to the point of me locking myself indoors, but i just formulate in my head and there's a possibility that those things are true? should i have stated that in the beginning of the thread? is anyone going to read this whole thing? is anyone going to answer each question i just asked?

WHY HAVE YOU BUILT OUR RELATIONSHIP OUT OF COLD CINDERBLOCKS AND LIES!!!?!?!!? HAVENT YOU DONE ENOUGH!? MUST YOU KEEP DRIVING YOUR EVIL STAKE OF FALSEHOODS DEEPER INTO MY HEART TWISTING WITH EACH NEW WORD THAT LEAVES YOUR LUCIOUS LIPS?! WHAT IS THAT I HEAR!? IN THE DISTANCE?! PERHAPS A STONE WORKER? OR COULD IT BE THE SOUND OF MY HEART BREAKING INTO A MILLION PIECES?! Guuhfauuh gufauuuuah....