The "Answer A Question With Another Question" Superthread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ummm

when i was in like, 9th grade, i always went into chatrooms and stuff like a little loser, and me and my friends would always go in there and talk a lot of shit to everyone make them mad. and then there was this girl, anna, who started imming all of us and trying to talk to us and shit, and she told me and my friends that she had a webcam, so we were all like "FUCK YES" and we were hella stoked. so we get on the webcams in an MSN chat with her and she's like, 14, and kinda thick, but anyway, she just starts stripping for all of us and shit, and it's really entertaining. then she starts talking about like how she wants to come to california to visit us or something hella gay or whatever. anyway she keeps stripping for us, doing the same shit over and over again, and i think this goes on for two days. so then one night she says she has to go do something so she leaves the chatroom, and right when she leaves, i start the shit talking, i was like "dude this dumb bitch keeps on doing the same shit i mean she just takes her boobs out of her shirt and licks them this shit is hella gay and boring." and i'm just talking a lot of shit about her for a good like, 5 minutes, AND THEN OUT OF NOWHERE, this girl straight comes out the cuts and says "you're a dick..... i read everything you said you asshole"

she was lurking on invisible or something. i was like "oh shit it's cool it was just guy talk yeano?? i didn't really mean it" (please keep stripping for us). she started crying and took the cam away and i never talked to her again.

how about that?

well you shouldn't be watching 14 year olds strip, that's disgusting. but you were young i understand that, but it's still disgusting. i'm never getting my daughter a computer and i'm going to keep her locked up in the house all day. i hope she's nerdy so she'll like to stay home and do her homework.

i didn't like that story, please try again?