AMERICAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS...

BIF.BEELOWS

i have a few ideas i can type on here...but the others if you wish to hear will have to be through e-mail...

Dacacarib@yahoo.com

PROPAGANDA GRAFFITI!!!

information tags

slogans

shit like that....but at a massive scale....im saying crews that believe this should devote one night out of the week to just tossing up propaganda tags....

shit like

BUSH IS LISTENING

AMERICAN FASCISTS

GENOCIDE IN DARFUR...WE SAID TWICE IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

BUSH OKAYS BABY FALLETS

TERRORIST CAN BE FREEDOM FIGHTERS

IRAQ WILL NOT STOP

even shit about louisiana...

be creative.....throw buckets of paint on whatever....

set up signs infront of places like McDonalds and Walmart....

"MCDONALDS KILLS"

"KEEPING YOU FAT AND HAPPY"

WALMART DESTROYS THE AMERICAN DREAM....

please give some feed back or other ideas....i think this actually can sway public opinion...well not only this...but it makes people think....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaa

yeah, this shit sounds good.

but then i get out there and i'm all "fuck that shit, i'm writing my name"

there is definitely a huge part of me that has given up on idealism, trying to change the sytem, etc

and wants everyone to wallow in the misery we've created for ourselves.

so i'm not motivated to join the antigovgraftaskforce.

sorry

i'm still just gonna be hookin up murdered little kids instead

hahahaa

yeah, this shit sounds good.

but then i get out there and i'm all "fuck that shit, i'm writing my name"

there is definitely a huge part of me that has given up on idealism, trying to change the sytem, etc

and wants everyone to wallow in the misery we've created for ourselves.

so i'm not motivated to join the antigovgraftaskforce.

sorry

i'm still just gonna be hookin up murdered little kids instead

it starts at one homie....

BUSH ISn't LISTENING...

AMERICAN FASCISTS suck.

GENOCIDE IN DARFUR...WE SAID TWICE IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN 2nd verse same as the first!

BUSH OKAYS BABY FALLETS what?

TERRORIST CAN BE FREEDOM FIGHTERS if I believe hard enough..

IRAQ WILL NOT STOP on a dime but it corners great!

oh shut the fuck up this one homie thinks everyone can flush this whole shithole down the tubes

were you not hugged as a child?

there wasnt a for you to tell me to shut the fuck up....

i was just saying if one person does it...more are sure to follow

i dont think i can flush this "shithole"

im just saying if no one ever thought they could make a difference then...

we wouldnt be here right now...period.

think before you speak...im not trying to make some toyass ask force...im just laying out my ideas...

"even the greatest empiresstart at one brick"

do you see my point?

tittays. umm no. im sorta with you symbols as far as the cynicism is concerned.

While I mostly look to understand whats going on in the world as just a means to maneuver easily through it, i can't help but be upset at what is happening. Even though I dont agree with our friend here's plan to fight the system with the painting of explicit anti-administration/materialism/etc. messages, I do see the validity in personal change. Not so much in that it creates an outward efficacy about the events of the world, but that if I and others who are of a similar mindset are merely aware of these goings on, then by virtue of being aware of such things, I am combating those seemingly harmful ideologies. I suppose its more so a rationalization of apathy towards action while maintaining an ideological stance contentious to the current one.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Fuck that shit, post some titties

I once did a "Punks not Dead" piece, but then I realized it is and buffed it myself.

yeah i saw that

its a graft ask force

I actually thought further after I posted it but then I really liked the symmetry so I let it ride...

Upon reflection I decided that I wanted to add Gov to my mix because EVERYONE knows that govt graft is the best kind so... if I then combine my idea with what you got here we can be the

Gov graft ask force!

We'll hang around the Watergate and get into some dirty lobbying deals... and play a LOT of golf I guess... but mostly for the Govgraft!

mmhmm, and what does The Man have to say about that?

Grand Jury Indicts 4 Accused Ecoterrorists for 1998 Vail Firebombing

DENVER — Four alleged environmental extremists have been indicted in a 1998 firebombing at the Vail ski resort that caused $12 million in damage — one of the most devastating ecoterrorism attacks in U.S. history.

All four defendants had been named in an earlier indictment in Oregon charging them with conspiracy in a series of similar sabotage attacks in Oregon, California and Wyoming. Two are in custody in Oregon, and the other two were still at large.

The Vail blaze "really is a subset of the larger conspiracy," U.S. Attorney William Leone said.

The blaze left a mountain lodge, two restaurants and a few other buildings and ski lifts in smoldering ruins. A shadowy underground group calling itself the Earth Liberation Front claimed responsibility and said it had targeted Vail because it was expanding into potential habitat of the lynx, an endangered cat.

In a message sent to a radio station, it warned: "We will be back if this greedy corporation continues to trespass into wild and unroaded areas."

Leone would not say whether the four indicted in Colorado were members of the ELF. The Oregon indictment, brought against 13 people and one unindicted co-conspirator, said the defendants considered themselves members of ELF or the Animal Liberation Front.

Authorities say the ELF has caused tens of millions of dollars in damage across the country through sabotage. The FBI describes the group as one of the nation's leading domestic terrorist organizations.

Named in the indictment are Chelsea Gerlach, 29, of Portland, Ore; Stanislas Meyerhoff, 28, of Charlottesville, Va.; Josephine Sunshine Overaker, 31; and Rebecca J. Rubin, 33. Gerlach and Meyerhoff are in custody in Oregon. Authorities said the whereabouts of the others were unknown.

Each faces eight counts of arson. Each charge is punishable by five to 20 years in prison.

U.S. attorney's spokesman Jeff Dorschner would not offer specifics on how prosecutors believe the defendants were connected to the crime.

The Oregon indictment named William C. Rodgers as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Vail attack. Rodgers committed suicide in an Arizona jail in December, two weeks after he was arrested in connection with three other ecoterror attacks in the West. An FBI agent had testified in Arizona that Rodgers helped plan or had led the Vail attack and others.

Meyerhoff's attorney had no comment. Gerlach's lawyer did not immediately return a call.

Vail Resorts Inc. has since rebuilt the lodge 11,000 feet above sea level, some 100 miles west of Denver. Spokeswoman Jen Brown said the resort was pleased that the investigation is progressing and is monitoring the case.

In the Oregon indictments, the four were accused of a string of crimes, including the topling of an 80-foot electrical transmission tower and arson attacks on meat and timber companies, a car dealership and a Bureau of Land Management wild horse center.

L_IMAGE.1081e6e8f42.93.88.fa.d0.bbfdc5d.jpg

Chelsea Gerlach's friends and family expressed shock and

dismay early Saturday morning.

Said a neighbor:

"I'll always remember her as the girl voted 'Most Likely to

Employ a Sperm Donor' by her graduating class back in '94.

Good times..."

I drift between idealism and nihilism rather easily. Probably because I have hardly any personal attachment to anything. I may have an inspiring, socially conscious, political message one day, I may just say fuck you another.

I try to give a fuck. I really do. It's not an easy thing for me to do. Especially when people are such shitheads and it's hard enough to deal with my own problems much of the time, let alone the worlds. But if you are a wealthy, suburban punk kid, who's "sensitive" and "aware", by all means go ahead and tackle the worlds problems.

I do think that graffiti could use less egotism and more universalism however. It requires a certain amount of priveledge to become a "successful" graffiti writer in the first place.

I drift between idealism and nihilism rather easily. Probably because I have hardly any personal attachment to anything. I may have an inspiring, socially conscious, political message one day, I may just say fuck you another.

I try to give a fuck. I really do. It's not an easy thing for me to do. Especially when people are such shitheads and it's hard enough to deal with my own problems much of the time, let alone the worlds. But if you are a wealthy, suburban punk kid, who's "sensitive" and "aware", by all means go ahead and tackle the worlds problems.

I do think that graffiti could use less egotism and more universalism however. It requires a certain amount of priveledge to become a "successful" graffiti writer in the first place.

pure urbanite....

im just a writer from the winding that thinks it would be interesting to do some idealistic shit.

punk ha....

buff capital...whore

• 2 weeks later...
i have a few ideas i can type on here...but the others if you wish to hear will have to be through e-mail...

Dacacarib@yahoo.com

PROPAGANDA GRAFFITI!!!

information tags

slogans

shit like that....but at a massive scale....im saying crews that believe this should devote one night out of the week to just tossing up propaganda tags....

shit like

BUSH IS LISTENING

AMERICAN FASCISTS

GENOCIDE IN DARFUR...WE SAID TWICE IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

BUSH OKAYS BABY FALLETS

TERRORIST CAN BE FREEDOM FIGHTERS

IRAQ WILL NOT STOP

even shit about louisiana...

be creative.....throw buckets of paint on whatever....

set up signs infront of places like McDonalds and Walmart....

"MCDONALDS KILLS"

"KEEPING YOU FAT AND HAPPY"

WALMART DESTROYS THE AMERICAN DREAM....

please give some feed back or other ideas....i think this actually can sway public opinion...well not only this...but it makes people think....

"trustifarians with too much time on their hands looking to vandalize the property of poor immigrant small business owners"

hows that one?