Quarter-life crisis.

Soup BDC

I'm turning twenty in a month, and seeing as I didn't do as good as I had planned (got a D+ in one of four classes) this semester, that means I've dropped out of college, twice. Well it's not official, but I'm stressing out just the same.

If you're over 20, please tell me what you were doin back then.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

23 tomorrow.

At 20 I was starting my 2nd college, I'm at my third now. 70 something credits, getting there.

This semester was terrible, 3.2 gpa, now factor in two F's and two D-'s.

School isn't life, it will be over soon enough, I also have trouble remembering that sometime.

My dad put it best when he said, "Do you know what they call a Med School grad with the lowest GPA?"

"Doctor."

That D+ is the kiss of death, since I'm on academic probation already. Thank god I've got tons of work this summer so I don't have to think about it but I may be starting over again in a year. How how are are you you, you'd be stressing too if you combine failing school with a total cash deficit of $50k.

I was dropping out of college... getting into the real world quitting my band and starting my journey of becoming an unsuccessful human being... Dont say it cause ill do it for you...

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:bawling:

When I was 3 weeks away from turning 20 I quit the band and went to school for a couple semesters. Then I quit college. Not for grades though, unbelievably, at that point I was on the Dean's List. Anyway I quit school in Alabama and moved to Tampa and started working at a nightclub doing lights, that lasted a few years. Also when I was 20 I got hit by a train and the day after my hospital release I went to Lollapalooza (the first one), so it was a busy year...

lets see when I was 20, I was pulling 4.0s in college, working part-time, doing mad drugs and pills and having my roomates or random homeless guys/college kids buying me natural ice 12 packs and other cheap budget beer... and being on probation, doing community service and doing moderate amounts of graf...

going to college in Boston rocked... i contemplated dropping out of college many times.. just stick with it, don't slack... treat it like a job... do your thing but just get up every day and go to class then hit the library for a few hours... college is pretty easy unless your taking engineering or soemthing

At 20 I was jumping state because of warrants, dealing with friends dying, doing mad drugs, selling even more drugs, going to school and skipping class to sleep in the library.

Funny. The only thing I still really do out of all that shit is skip class to hang out in the library... except now when I do that I'm actually reading or working on something.

Don't stress. You've gotta fuck up to learn... or something equally as corney.

i'm gettin there, another year and a half and ill be 20.. i see myself still in school, still writing on things that dont belong to me, still working jobs that pay shit, still drinking 30 packs of cheap beer and 40's of even cheaper beer... and it doesnt bother me a bit, i enjoy it

I'm 25 and most of the stuff people are reaching for seems quit worthless to me.

All I want is enough money to fund my hobbies and decent food everyday.

Career, profession, capital, education... They're all good but they're secondary.

and this aint an opinion, it's an emotion or a state of mind. It's really hard to feel any other way

agreed with Glik0....i've just received my second D in college, it's not the end of the world or reason to have a 'crisis'. i got A's, B's & C's in my other classes, so shit basically evens out.

And at 20 I was stressing out trying to figure out how i would pay my rent, utilities, car payment, insurance, phone, etc...grow up and stop crying about a D :rolleyes:

At 20 i was starting my 2 year of college, painting 4 nights a week and having sex on a daily basis... i wasn't the best student, my shit wasn't that good and my then girlfriend was the worst fuck i've ever had, but i had a lot of fun back then. Now i'm about to be 25, i finished college and im working for shit money, i barely paint and im dating this 20 year old girl who WONT give it up... once you hit 20 it's all downhill from there, so milk the early 20's bitch for all it's worth man.

At age 20 i was fucking around, working at a deli, warehouse parties in Oakland every weekend and building up my game after having my horrific acne cured a year earlier.

Then i got sick of living in my hometown and joined the military on a whim for the next two years. Then i met my ex, went back to school.....the rest is history.

Freaked out because you're turning 20........christ, relax. Wait until you're 29