Pigs + My Space = owned

estaked

http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/0515/graffiti_ap.html

Police use Myspace.com profile to find suspects in graffiti bender

WASHOUGAL, Wash. (AP) — It didn't take long for police to arrest a couple of brothers suspected of going on a graffiti-making bender. The authorities just logged onto the Internet.

Thirteen colorful scrawls appeared in March and April on business walls, fences, a billboard and bridges in this town of about 10,000 east of Portland, Ore. Last week, Officer Tom Davis made posters offering a $150 reward for tips leading to the conviction of whoever was responsible and hung them at Jemtegaard Middle School and Washougal High School.

Within two hours, police were contacted by two witnesses who directed investigators to Myspace.com, a popular Web site with teenagers, Sgt. Kim Yamashita said Wednesday. The two brothers allegedly had a site that boasted of their handiwork.

"In some of the pictures they actually posed with the graffiti," Yamashita said. "That makes it a little easier."

Police obtained a warrant, searched the home of the brothers, ages 16 and 13, and seized paint, pens and markers, as well as a CD with more images of the graffiti. Police pegged the cost of painting over the graffiti at $2,375.

kinda servers em right for posting about yourself then posting your graffiti flicks.... not too bright

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

it may suck but come on those fucking kids snitched,thats no way to get caught.i know you all take pictures of your work and just think of losing it with like 1 picture of you or your girl and they hastle them instead then what.we shouldnt call other artists idiots because they got caught just call em idiots for the myspace bullshit.

it may suck but come on those fucking kids snitched' date='thats no way to get caught.i know you all take pictures of your work and just think of losing it with like 1 picture of you or your girl and they hastle them instead then what.we shouldnt call other artists idiots because they got caught just call em idiots for the myspace bullshit.[/quote']

thats deep

i bet bobobi13 is on myspace.

it's pro

I thought the final word on Bobobi was that we broke her spirit. She got all stockholm syndromed up and then we found her out and she got condemned. Following her departure from 12oz, she became disillusioned w/ the anti-graff movement and questioned the morality of what she as doing; ultimately quitting her job.

Or maybe I just dreamed that...

Guest spectr
Yeah' date=' I read about this... I think at the end of this year we should compile a list and cruch some numbers and make a thread about how many people got busted by thier own idiocy.[/quote']

most def

• 2 weeks later...

Myspace is how i stumbled upon this site anyway, so i praise those idiots, ive seen some rly good guys who have thee stuff on myspace, but never a picture to match, which is still stupid cuz acop could jus investigate his friends and figure out who the kid is and keep an eye open

• 2 weeks later...