The Muslim women appreciation thread...

CALIgula

shut your fake ass new york having accent up!!......she might have crushed alot.....but she is still toy.....quote me on that puto.

he's gonna have to work pretty hard to find this here to quote you but... I guess you know what you're doing...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said arab women not devout muslim women that follow the koran word for word. the arab and persian women in america for the most part do not take islam that seriously... they walk around in jeans and halter tops and wouldn't be caught dead in a burka. and they have hairy eybrows, mustaches, and armhair. i think it's something in their genes that makes them hairier than other women

i said arab women not devout muslim women that follow the koran word for word. the arab and persian women in america for the most part do not take islam that seriously... they walk around in jeans and halter tops and wouldn't be caught dead in a burka. and they have hairy eybrows' date=' mustaches, and armhair. i think it's something in their genes that makes them hairier than other women[/quote']

LOL...yeah that something in their "jeans" makes them very hairy..

Jewish women are hairy too, ask Sarah Silverman... maybe that's like one of the unspoken points of contention between those 2 religions... Arab women shave and walk around in a rug and Jewish girls grow a big rug and suck dick until their wedding day...

Jewish women are hairy too' date=' ask Sarah Silverman... maybe that's like one of the unspoken points of contention between those 2 religions... Arab women shave and walk around in a rug and Jewish girls grow a big rug and suck dick until their wedding day...[/quote']

hebrew girls and arab girls are probably hairy since they both have the same diets -- falafels, pita bread, lamb meat, and that fuckin giant stale cracker they eat.

She could get away with murder literally

WHAT THE FUCK? I thought that shit was settled when it went to the state supreme court here... at least in my state it is NOT COOL to cover your face on your ID... WTF? Princeton? She is gonna blow up that school...

WAIT... Sex: F, Eyes: HIDDEN, HEIGHT: 6'3"

You can't play basketball in a burkha! Ironically I saw a news story a couple months ago saying you could, and also Volleyball. Apparently Nike developed specialized sports Burkhas... so...

diet has nothing to do with it...it's the mediterranean blood....you can actually get a doctors note for that...like lets say if you have a job where you have to be clean shaven...but you have a 5 o'clock shadow like and hour later....

a lot of those muslim girls in the hoodies are sexy as hell with out their hood on....

shout out to Huda