I'm watchin this NBC Dateline shit

AyeBee

• 3 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad when they bag the 20 year old dudes tryin to fuck a 14 year old...I mean yeah, I think that's nasty but I also don't think they deserve to get treated like that. When they get the 40 year olds I'm just laughin the whole time, especially that Army sergeant or whatever who was on his knees cryin

Also, as far as they say it's always the guy who IM's them first

I'm actually discusted by this. The real "predators" here are the cops, Dateline, and the bitch posing on the internet ASKING FOR sex. Of coarse there are sick fuck 40 year old lunatics in the mix, but there's also ALOT of normal young niggas 18-20 something year olds getting caught up and turned into practical lepers that nobody will hire or even want to live near just because they're labeld under the blanket term "sexual predator" for the rest of their life. Almost every man has had sex with "under age" girls at some point in their life INCLUDING that Dateline nigga, and the cops doing the arresting AND the prossecutors sending niggas to prison. And all of you!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
about catching sexual predators online, and what I wanna know is why the fuck all these douchebags sit there and talk to the guy after they get caught? So far only one dude has been semi-smart and refused to give his name and just walked out. Still a moron for goin, but smarter than the rest

Discuss or some shit

they don't know who he is till the cameras come out...until then they think they are just talking to a paren and can weasel their way out.