Married to the Mob NYC vs. Brown Babies LA

libido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha

I don't understand why the clothing line would even matter to dudes being that the clothing is not even for them.

I do know, I won't be rocking any $40-$60 tshirts with the wu W on them anytime ever.

I kinda liked the first Brownbabies shirt done with The hundreds. Other than that nahhhh

As far as mttm, well I find them funny as in a joke. But entertaining, their spring line is ugly as fuck though.

All of this would have been cutting edge.... in '95. :shakehead:

MTTM jocked these stupid shirts to begin with, not that thats an accomplishment but what's with all these whiney jew chicks from New York trying to act hard anyway?! seriously idiots. womp, womp, womp. :D

As far as I know, MOB was out before BBs. Alife hooked the Wu collabo up for MOB. They're doing their thing. Love them.

BBs are basically biters, the head BB in charge, is from the burbs of LA that spent many nights in the aol hip hop chat room that never used "street slang" but I guess she figured claiming reigning LA street queen when she hit 21 and put a fake girl crew together that throw up their "set" and shit, making a business out of it was the way to go. Well, way to go "bitch" show these "hos and niggas" how it's done.

:shakehead: Try to do something official and original for your fall/winter line.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think people are just getting too worked up on all this dumb shit over who makes better WuTang shirts. They're just reppin' Wu Tang. who cares?! but if i were to choose... i'd say BB$ has the better shirts. rep the culture & the pride! i don't like how MTTM is just making a statement. & yes, BB$ has hotter chicks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all these trustfund hoes are lame. keeping there names in your mouths is how they get fame.

keep on "professionally networking"

edit: my post rhymed, i should start rapping. no one is doing that these days

mc dugged outsince dugscouts lacking talent in 06- the future

• 2 weeks later...

I dont come in to this section of 12oz but now that I see this, I hate Brown Babies. They are pretty much a bunch of girls with black hair and red lipstick who all arent even fuckinng brown. I dont get the name or their clothes. I've heard people say "brown babies is fucking dope"... they suck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
All of this would have been cutting edge.... in '95. :shakehead:

MTTM jocked these stupid shirts to begin with, not that thats an accomplishment but what's with all these whiney jew chicks from New York trying to act hard anyway?! seriously idiots. womp, womp, womp. :D

Hahah. Olga?

Ohh and Brown Babies wins because they're hot, and Married to the Mob lose cause they are ugly, if we're being superficial and all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...