Married to the Mob NYC vs. Brown Babies LA

libido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same thing different city. both are doing their thing though.

isn't the MOB wu connection a little more legit with their affiliations with retail mafia + alife? bb's wu B shirt just looks like a stab back at it. fashion beef!

the thing is alife did the wu tang collaberation and im not going to front they had some fucking bad ass shirts. but beacuse alife did it tho brown babies and married to the mob jumped on it and just made it all look cheesy and shit.

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHATS WITH ALL THESE WU TANG REFRENCES IM A WU FAN BUT ILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WASHED UP!!!! EXCEPT FOR GHOST WHY ARE ALL THESE COMPANYS JOCKING THEM SO HARD I DONT GET IT???????????

are you serious, thye got albums comin out the ASS IN 2006! and a documentary....and a new WU album. they sre not washed up...iddorganized yes

wahsed up...no.

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHATS WITH ALL THESE WU TANG REFRENCES IM A WU FAN BUT ILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WASHED UP!!!! EXCEPT FOR GHOST WHY ARE ALL THESE COMPANYS JOCKING THEM SO HARD I DONT GET IT???????????

Funny thing is that GFK doesn't even know about these companies jocking their shit.

MTTM has better designs but, BBS has hotter girls.

THE WAY I SEE IT ALL THIS WU TANG SHIT IS 10 YEARS LATE FOR REAL I COULD UNDERSTAND A REFERENCE TO A SONG OR SOMETHIN BUT THE W'S AND ALL THAT SHIT IS PRETTY FUCKIN LAME! MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL COLLAB WITH CLARKS AND MAKE SOME EXCLUSIVE WALLABEE'S NEXT LOL

the thing is alife did the wu tang collaberation and im not going to front they had some fucking bad ass shirts. but beacuse alife did it tho brown babies and married to the mob jumped on it and just made it all look cheesy and shit.

alife was carrying married to the mob on rivington last time i was there... i had always thought they backed the line, bringing it up as part of retail mafia. either way, the line has its ups and downs and a snotty blog to boot... both lines are still the same thing - hotties of the nigihtlife living it up and selling t-shirts.

while neither one can really take any kind of moral highground on originality, I still prefer the BB ones. I can't understand the appeal in wearing a shirt that is basically braging about the people who made the shirt, and how cool they are. at least the BB ones are fun, and allow you to make a statement about how you identify yourself. I havent seen the rest of their stuff, but it seems like their at least making some kind of statement about race and identity. not to read too deeply into a t-shirt or anything.