Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
libido

Married to the Mob NYC vs. Brown Babies LA

So basically playing off of 90s hiphop is still fashionable?

wow, these couldnt be more annoying. people have to stop obsessing over wu tang, especially ghostface. hes good but not god, and certainly not good enough to name a store or COMPANY over

same thing different city. both are doing their thing though.

isn't the MOB wu connection a little more legit with their affiliations with retail mafia + alife? bb's wu B shirt just looks like a stab back at it. fashion beef!

I would like to see these bitches beef it out. Mud wrestling, or better yet a dirty chick fight!

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHATS WITH ALL THESE WU TANG REFRENCES IM A WU FAN BUT ILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WASHED UP!!!! EXCEPT FOR GHOST WHY ARE ALL THESE COMPANYS JOCKING THEM SO HARD I DONT GET IT???????????

same thing different city. both are doing their thing though.

isn't the MOB wu connection a little more legit with their affiliations with retail mafia + alife? bb's wu B shirt just looks like a stab back at it. fashion beef!

the thing is alife did the wu tang collaberation and im not going to front they had some fucking bad ass shirts. but beacuse alife did it tho brown babies and married to the mob jumped on it and just made it all look cheesy and shit.

Well I mean, they downloaded the Think Differently Album, doesnt that count?

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHATS WITH ALL THESE WU TANG REFRENCES IM A WU FAN BUT ILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WASHED UP!!!! EXCEPT FOR GHOST WHY ARE ALL THESE COMPANYS JOCKING THEM SO HARD I DONT GET IT???????????

are you serious, thye got albums comin out the ASS IN 2006! and a documentary....and a new WU album. they sre not washed up...iddorganized yes

wahsed up...no.

Funny thing is that GFK doesn't even know about these companies jocking their shit.

MTTM has better designs but, BBS has hotter girls.

THE WAY I SEE IT ALL THIS WU TANG SHIT IS 10 YEARS LATE FOR REAL I COULD UNDERSTAND A REFERENCE TO A SONG OR SOMETHIN BUT THE W'S AND ALL THAT SHIT IS PRETTY FUCKIN LAME! MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL COLLAB WITH CLARKS AND MAKE SOME EXCLUSIVE WALLABEE'S NEXT LOL

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now