Sex Rag

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets just make believe you want to impress someone.

I say if its the first time your inouting with someone, maybe instead of having her just do the "wipe" you could take a quick shower together? Depending on how comfortable you both are though. It could be quick, it could be 15 mintues long. Maybe some girls are shy and dont wanna clean her self up while you're walking around the room trying to find your socks and boxers.

If you must use the sex rag.. and we're assuming your trying to impress someone still.. why not dish out the extra 10 dollars and get some soft luxurious towels. Nothing sucks more im sure than wiping your cooch with some stiff ass old raggity towel. And don't get white, or black... no no no.. get something like tan, or marroon. I say it should be in your restroom too. Don't have it on your dresser like you were planning on fucking her! no no no. After your done go be a gentlemen and walk to your rest room and hand it to her. have some damn class. get her a bottled water too.

*These do not apply to sluts you do not plan on sexing in the future or ghetto ass tricks that dont really give a fuck about romance or you being sweet.

fuck a sex rag it's called baby wipes you maroon.

seriously though

it's way smoover to have a container of luvs sitting next to the bed and you can just reach down and get yourself one, and give her one and go to sleep

gyeah..get sum wet ones for your wet one

and take em along if you need em in the car,

ha!

048005.jpg

i just jiz on her face and throw the peace sign on the way out of the door.

haha, a friend of mine told me a story. his lady was giving him dome, and before she started she said "your going to tell me before you cum right?" so hes like "sure,sure" the times comes around and he just blows a fat wad in her mouht. she runs to the bathroom, comes back and he,s layin on his side. she sits down next to him and says" i thought you were going to tell me when-" and he turns and looks and puts one finger to his mouth and says "shhhh...im tired." rolls over and goes back to sleep.

i dont think im a fan of the wet wipes! i tried it once (not as a sex rag, but while using the rest room) and it leaves me feeling wet. i think a wet wipe followed by a towel would be nice though... clean then dry !

wow we are opening up today

/\/\ unfortunatly nothing. the same as she is getting me.

I use to get her things but she never showed apprecation. I got her a huge spa

package for mothers day and some framed pictures. I'm actually going to have

a big talk with her tonight, and I don't see it ending well.

i don't think we do 'sex rags' in Australia. It must be a faggot thing. I'll have to check up on this though, just in case nobody told me the ettiquete. I personally think it would be pretty rude to lay some towel down on the love zone, as in you were anticipating birthing a cow on your bed.

well lets just make believe you want to impress someone.

I say if its the first time your inouting with someone, maybe instead of having her just do the "wipe" you could take a quick shower together? Depending on how comfortable you both are though. It could be quick, it could be 15 mintues long. Maybe some girls are shy and dont wanna clean her self up while you're walking around the room trying to find your socks and boxers.

If you must use the sex rag.. and we're assuming your trying to impress someone still.. why not dish out the extra 10 dollars and get some soft luxurious towels. Nothing sucks more im sure than wiping your cooch with some stiff ass old raggity towel. And don't get white, or black... no no no.. get something like tan, or marroon. I say it should be in your restroom too. Don't have it on your dresser like you were planning on fucking her! no no no. After your done go be a gentlemen and walk to your rest room and hand it to her. have some damn class. get her a bottled water too.

*These do not apply to sluts you do not plan on sexing in the future or ghetto ass tricks that dont really give a fuck about romance or you being sweet.

that just creeps me out

i don't think we do 'sex rags' in Australia. It must be a

faggot thing. I'll have to check up on this though, just in case nobody told me

the ettiquete. I personally think it would be pretty rude to lay some towel down

on the love zone, as in you were anticipating birthing a cow on your bed.

haha, once you lose your virinity or stick around after sex, you'll come to

the realisation It's not exactly a great felling for a girl to have your juices

drip down her leg or onto her bottom.