Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunm

Super Columbine RPG

Someone took the time to make a Final Fantasy-Esque game based around the Columbine shootings...suprisingly well put together.

http://www.columbinegame.com/

Will be of casual interest to the older heads here.....destined to keep our younger and more immature members up until dawn.

---->Lens, just killing time until 5

I went to take a look but the page brought Safari to a screetching pinwheeling halt and I had to force quit it. fun.

Co-signed..I'll get around to this game when I run out of drunk kosher bitches

Guest spectr

i'm going to check it out once i get sick of escape velocity nova, wait i have been playing ev nova for about a year and am still not sick of it never mind.

I started playing it last night.....it's actually pretty funny and creative.

I really couldn't find this less cool.

Now maybe they can start working on a holocaust game where you play as Hitler, or maybe a game where you try and fly a plane into the fucking twin towers.

Disclaimer: I didn't find it funny in the sense that I thought the actual school shootings were funny.

Rather, it was kind of funny in the way that a portrayel(sp) of the killers point of view would be presented in the form of a 2D 16 bit nintendo game that bears more than a passing resemblance to the old Final Fantasy games.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Disclaimer: I didn't find it funny in the sense that I thought the actual school shootings were funny.

Rather, it was kind of funny in the way that a portrayel(sp) of the killers point of view would be presented in the form of a 2D 16 bit nintendo game that bears more than a passing resemblance to the old Final Fantasy games.

Sure Lens, whatever helps you sleep at night.

:shakehead:

Sure Lens, whatever helps you sleep at night.

:shakehead:

rationalizations don't help me sleep at night....

3764443_37b7758d2e.jpg

...girls like this do:)

his threads keep getting better and better

we're all psyched on the great contributions you've been making around here...

Guest spectr
I really couldn't find this less cool.

Now maybe they can start working on a holocaust game where you play as Hitler, or maybe a game where you try and fly a plane into the fucking twin towers.

ok with the holocaust game do you get to invent new ways to kill the jews or is it going to be pretty repetative? and they do have a game where you fly planes into the twin towers its not that good though not enough blood or dead bodies for my tastes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now