Black Women

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i JUST saw the exact same thing/episode and thought the same thing

at first shee was all nah it aint about the money and the guy was like, she just wants my money, shes a ho

and when she found out he was the dad, hahahaha

yeah

dumb slut

prolly IS a ho

just got lucky

Guest nutsonmychin!

i saw one the other day, where this bitch was on like the 6th person she had brought on to have tested, and was POSITIVE it was him. and dude's sister was on there like, i believe her and he needs to be a man...

it wasnt him.

sister whooped ol girls ass.

I love it when the bitch is in tears like "he the only one I been with!" and dude is all "she a ho! she fuck everybody." then after the test shows he aint the daddy she burst into tears and goes running backstage and the dude is all dancing and shit. It's even funnier after the 15th time she gets brought back this time with her 54 year old highschool janitor only to find out it still aint the daddy.:haha:

i saw one the other day, where this bitch was on like the 6th person she had brought on to have tested, and was POSITIVE it was him. and dude's sister was on there like, i believe her and he needs to be a man...

it wasnt him.

sister whooped ol girls ass.

:haha:

So im sitting here watching Maury and hes doing paternity test and when black girls find out the guy is the father... whats the first thing outta their mouth..

GIVE ME MY MONEY....

Bitch that aint your money to spend on fake nails and chicken, its your kids money.

Dog Chapman Racist Oner

e7b78902.gif