Most fucked up injury due to bombing

JuNkE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last nite four cops rolled up on me and my boys while we were painting this spot off the lines......I hopped over a sharp fence and sliced my palm open, then fell down a hill into some bushes. The cops kept yelling at me saying "we know your in there" and shining their flashlights around. luckily theyre lazy ass pigs and didnt take the time to actually come look for me. My boy ran another way and had a cop chasing him, while the cop was in persuit he busted his shit and fell face first on the cement. My two friends got popped but I hid in bushes for an hour and somehow managed to get away. My boy said that the cops hands were all bandaged up and that he told him "because of you I can't work for two weeks." They ended up only issuing them a ticket for curfew violation.......

I have two stories....One was while bombing and one was due to bombing....

The first one:I was hitting a wall on the second floor side panel roof...I got finished,hopped off,and was walking to where I left my bike and two cops where just sitting there with their head lights on pointing to where I had left my bike like they were watching me the whole time and just waiting for me to return to my bike.The head lights is what warned me before I got close to the bike so I turned around and booked it.I wasnt even sure if they had been following me or just decided I wasnt worth it but I was running all the same.I decided to run into the woods...Little did I know soon as you entered the woods it turned into a hill...So basically I ran into the woods expecting flat land and fell down the hill...Than luck messed me up again...My left leg went directly into a branch about the thickness of a tampon...I had no choice but to suck it up pull it out and keep going....I kept it hiden for about a week with long pants but it got so dirty looking that I eventually got it checked out...The doctor told me that I was lucky that I decided to get it checked because if I had waited any longer the would have been forced to amputate my leg.I had gotten gang-green from waiting that long.

The second one:I knew this kid who had a huge trailer in his yard.It was one of those trailers that transport coca-cola everywhere but it had no logos of any sort on the sides.It was completely bare of any graffiti so that was what I practiced on.One day I was around that neighborhood and the landlord to that property was around and he calls to me and 3 kids across the street...He asks me if I was the one that did that to his trailer...I responded with a lie...He than tells me to go...I start walking away while he is talking to the 3 kids he had called over...I walk to the corner bodaga to grab a juice grenade I walk out and a fist meets my face...Next thing you know I'm getting the shit beat out of me by these three kids I had never met in my life...I was holding my own but noone around really cared I was getting jumped it was more entertainment value to them..So anyway I took my beating...come to find out the guy paid them to beat my ass...

• 2 weeks later...

i was doing this phat ass ghetto bomb, shit was fly yo!

then suddenly this cop steps to my raas, i told that sucka to bounce, the motherfucker just stood there, i was like 'god damnnn, you think your bad motherfucker'

i grabbed the punks gat and pistol whipped that bitch right back to the precinct, yo!

i got mad props from my boy

holla

umm broke my arm in 10 places

i was up on a 2story roof and i decided to be indiana fucking jones and jumped about 2 feet down to a metal awning. from there i was gonna jump to a cement awning and jump down the finaly 6 feet. but my fatass fell 17 feet right through the roof. i landed on my arm breaking my wrist twice, my forearm twice, elbow 5 times, and breaking my shoulder. so now i have two metal rods in my arm, 16 screws, i had 3 metal pins in my shoulder but i got those out, and 2 parents that know i bomb

I jumped off the couplers on a freight and landed on this narly ass rusted spike and it went right through my shoe into my heel. I to the hospital and made up this complete bullshit story to my parents, "I jumped outta my car and landed on this spike." I got a tetnis shot couldn't walk for a couple of weeks and didn't get crutches so I walked around like gimp for the whole time.

fell off 60 foot bridge on to concrete, broke about everything, lost my arm, almost dead. mmmm blood. katsu saved my life. roll the rest my days in a chair.

are you being completely serious? if so, goddamn that sucks. If you still write your my hero, no joke

I was painting at a chill wall and on my way out I had to jump off a wall that was about 5ft and my left shoe got cought in some wire and I was already on my way down and ended up landing straight on my lleft elbow and on my right hand it also left me with bruises a stung left arm and a cut leg that got scraped on the way down.

• 2 weeks later...

SHIT!! Grasp man, that is some fucked up shit. I feel for ya :o

As for mine. Well, when i went down to the beech to paint stuff on the buildings, I ended up geeting sand in my shoes. When I got back home I took them off and found little scratchs all over my foot.

I still havent recovered from the mental trauma from this event