Most fucked up injury due to bombing

JuNkE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my freinds freinds got clipped by a cop car while running across a highway after painting it. It broke both of his legs, yet he crawled across the highway into a creek where he swam downstream and got away... Or something like that...EXTREME.

did i ever tell that i once nearly died from bombing, i fucked up the detonation and took one of my legs clean off i lost roughly 3 pints of blood before i was able to crawl to the hospital and get sewn up. now i just use my stump in place of my penis. im hung like a horse.

a homie of mine once broke both ankles jumping off a bill board..when asked we he didnt jus climb down.. he said "i thot i did it before" appearntly from what he said was that he had dejavo...i dont no if u had dejavo and thot u did somtin before.. wouldnt he have forseen wat happened at the end?

I was dippin form the cops, and hopped off a roof, got up kept running, hid in a shed, and got away of course. Ankle hurt like fuck, went to the hospital the next day the doc tells me I couldnt of fucked up my ankle any worse than what I did. I had to get surgery, got a rod through my hell and 2 rods drilled into my shin, and my ankle screwed back together. Nothin but a bitch for 3 months, still cant walk right. But all that matters is i got away.

But ima have some serious arhtritis, even when im young as hell.

I got some pretty nasty pics, I dont think too many of yall wanna see em.

in my mates car at ASDA (supermarket) mate went in to get some beers me like a prick got a pen and poked it in the top of my spray can can and blue paint bursted in my face so i had to go into the toilets at ASDA and on the way everyone pointing and laughing. more embarssing than painful but the paint did hurt in me eyes.

I was dippin form the cops, and hopped off a roof, got up kept running, hid in a shed, and got away of course. Ankle hurt like fuck, went to the hospital the next day the doc tells me I couldnt of fucked up my ankle any worse than what I did. I had to get surgery, got a rod through my hell and 2 rods drilled into my shin, and my ankle screwed back together. Nothin but a bitch for 3 months, still cant walk right. But all that matters is i got away.

But ima have some serious arhtritis, even when im young as hell.

I got some pretty nasty pics, I dont think too many of yall wanna see em.

post that shit!

OK this is long but worth the read...

So i went painting a few years back with one of my friends at a local spillway. It was to my knowlege a chill spot that I hand been to a good couple handful of times. We painted for almost thirty minutes when someone shouted freeze. I looked up and it was a citizen trying to play captian save-a-spillway. I said politely "FUCK YOU" and me and my homie continued cause i only had to finish my 3d and i was done. Anyways less than ten seconds later i hear sirens. So me and my friend run toward the car, but that's where the sirens were coming from so he hide in some bushes and i hide at the end of the top level to the spillway. I heard the piggy coming and i sat perfectly still with my legs hangin off the ledge. He ran up on me put a flash light in my face and told me ever so nicely, "Let my see your fucking hands" i showed him, but i worn gloves so no paint, which frustrated him to a whole nother degree. He said, "Where's your friend?" I told him I got kicked out the house and i was just tryin to sleep there and I came by myself. This made him fuckin outraged because my story to his knowlege was legit and he had nobody to take in his car. All of a sudden I felt a boot on my back and stood up in water.

That mother fucker kicked me in the back down twenty plus feet. during the fall I went through throned bushed and got my legs, arms, and face cut up. I looked behind me and realized he found my bag next to me full of paint and then he realized he could of had me, but now i had a step. I started to run in knee high slippery sewage water, falling every hundred feet or so. But so was he. I never wen that far in the spill way and didn't know how I was gonna get out. Then I saw, like a ray of god sent light, a ladder going up. I went up that bitch only to find two fences one of which was barb wired. I somehow, without injuring my self further, jumped both fences. Then outta pure exhuastion I layed out on the ground. But I was sooo lucky todo so because right then a flashlight came to where the fences and where i would've been standing. It was coming from less than four feet above me and the cop below said he's runnin that way, so the cop above me got in his car and took off and the piggy down below kept his fat ass running. I ran to my sisters house almost getting by two cars, because i wasn't thinkin, just on an adrenaline rush, just running was all i was concerned with.

To make it even worse I lost my nice expensive watch and my wallet which had over two hundred in cash and one $800 check that i had signed, but forgot about. When I tried to cancel it, it had already been cashed.

So....

losing a seiko watch.......$320

losing a wallet w/ $ in it...$225

fuckin up a whole fit........$100

gettin a check ganked.....$800

making a pig run in sewage water on a wild goose chase.......PRICELESS

Sorry for the lenght, there's just alot to this story. BTW my friend got away after chillin in the bushes for almost 3 hours.

FUCK! ^^^

i snuck in a skatepark and was doin a peice in the bowl and my boy saw a cop car lookin at our bikes out side the fence... and the cop was lookin up to see us and we ran.. the only way out was a 20 foot fence and they another 7foot fence with barbed wire... i jumped down and i sprained my ankle and broke 2 toes.. fuckin limped over the barbed wire and i ripped skin off my chest and shit.. not that bad.... but compared to the dude above me im pussy! lol fuckin good luck man!

Graffiti Related Injuries

I didnt find a thread that talked about this,so if there is an old one,enlighten(sp?) me

what injuries have you gotten while using paint/markers?

or not from the paint itself but from fences/height/freights/getting jumped etc... while out

ok, This weird thing happened to me,i was painting and i had been breathing with my mouth to get more air from the surgeon mask i was wearing.And like a day later,i couldnt taste foods from the front tip of my tongue,the part of the tongue that detects sweetness.Its been a week and a half and i still cant taste sweet shit,and its really pissing me off.Does anyone know if the paint fumes coulda done this?