pentagon video released at 1:00p.m. today

lord_casek

http://www.judicialwatch.org/5772.shtml

Judicial Watch to Obtain September 11 Pentagon Video at 1 p.m. Today

Department of Defense Responds to Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act Request and Related Lawsuit

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that Department of Defense will release a videotape to Judicial Watch at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon that allegedly shows American Airlines Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The Department of Defense is releasing the videotape in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request and related lawsuit.

“This is in response to your December 14, 2004 Freedom of Information Act Request, FOIA appeal of March 27, 2005, and complaint filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia,” wrote William Kammer, Chief of the Department of Defense, Office of Freedom of Information. “Now that the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui is over, we are able to complete your request and provide the video…”

Judicial Watch originally filed a Freedom of Information Act request on December 15, 2004, seeking all records pertaining to September 11, 2001 camera recordings of the Pentagon attack from the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, Pentagon security cameras and the Virginia Department of Transportation. The Department of Defense admitted in a January 26, 2005 letter that it possessed a videotape responsive to Judicial Watch’s request. However, the Pentagon refused to release the videotape because it was, “part of an ongoing investigation involving Zacarias Moussaoui.” Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit on February 22, 2006 arguing that there was “no legal basis” for the Defense Department’s refusal to release the tape.

“We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks.”

A copy of the video will be made available on Judicial Watch’s Internet site,

www.judicialwatch.org.

Judicial Watch is a non-partisan, educational foundation organized under Section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Judicial Watch is dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha!!

fuckin A

this is so dumb

i am watching this shit over and over

and for whatever reason, the youtube link won't play until the 8th second of the video

so i can't see what's comin at the building, only the explosion

hahahaa..

i saw a better video

something huge and white definitely hits the ground and bounces into the pentagon

one of my ex's neighbors died on that flight, so it isn't so hard for me to believe

now, if someone can also tell me where his body went and how they killed all those people who were supposed to be passengers on that flight that crashed, when in actuality it did not, a missile did..i will be impressed.

well, that would be th eone in pennsylvania

the neighbor that died was a high ranking government employee

i wanna say with social security, but now i don't remember.

he had a wife and two small children.

i am thinking that many of the other passengers who were on that plane had families too.

these people don't just dissappear without a trace one morning and everyone swallows the story.

and ..guantanamo?

even those people have raised an international stink over their illegal captivity.

who is this ohio governor?

when did he make said statement?

i never heard that shit.

i am way more convinced that people in our govt knew what was going to happen and did nothing

not that they actually helped plan and carry out the attacks.

peace. out.

With all due respect accorded the Mayor of Cleveland but...

People disappeared and wound up dead during the Clinton era?

yeah, i think 157 different people connected to the clintons

through various ways. there were suicides, 'accidents', etc.

http://www.everwonder.com/david/suspicious.html'

some info on it

ever heard of MENA?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena.html

http://www.ncoic.com/clinton.htm

crazy shit. there are transcripts somewhere from some important shit that

got buried. all of these goons ahve skeletons.

Fuck, I was talking about Mena when Clinton was Governor, I used to could talk about Iran/Contra-gate for hours probably still could.

And I know about all the mystery deaths, I thought you meant like a plane load all at once...

Fuck, I was talking about Mena when Clinton was Governor, I used to could talk about Iran/Contra-gate for hours probably still could.

And I know about all the mystery deaths, I thought you meant like a plane load all at once...

can't come up with a plane load off hand.

here are frames of the thread subject.

160506_mystery_pentagon.jpg

and with contrast adjusted

160506_plane77_contrast_adj.jpg

There are tons of viable theories as to what the government could have done with plane loads of people. Government sponsered acts to start wars are no new thing. We tend to believe that we are above that, but is an administration whose policy is lying and killing above that? I think not. Even if they did not have a direct hand in the events of that day, I am convinced that they allowed it to happen and supplemented certain aspects of what was to happen. There is way way too much coming out in the last year about that day that does suggests some sort of involvement, be it direct or otherwise, by the officials within our government. There is a kid at my school whose free time is dedicated to the 9/11 truth movement. These people are not hackneyed conspiracy theorists, they are regular people who use the means available (freedom of information act), to gain as much information about that day as possible. When you find out such things as a relative of bush being head of security for two years with the contract ending a week before the date of the attack, one starts to get a lil concerned as to possible connections. All im trying to say is that it is as bad to simply dismiss the possibility of the current administration being involved in the events of 9/11, than to flip the opposite way and blanketly believe that they did everything. That is what is scary, is that fairly reasonable people are starting to find stuff that does implicate them in some fashion or another.

HAHA, the local Fox news anchor started this story tonight by saying:

"The DoD released some... uh... blurry pictures today... um...." and then he went on with the story.

He talked to some reporter n D.C. who said there are at least 5 other sources of video we haven't seen including some film from a convenience sture surveillance cam. The reporter said she didn't know if they were gonna release those shots but that they would almost certainly be shot from a wider angle and we could most likely see the entire jet in a single frame (not just one frame, I mean the entire plane entirely in the frame over several frames)...

Hopefully those will be released soon, thought it was interesting that I heard about it on Fox.

i think some of those other angles were in that presentation i mentioned. I was never able to pin down a copy of the presentation and it has since dissappeared. Every link that I had to it was taken down within a couple weeks after it floated around. The fact that information has been dissappearing on the internet is very disheartening to me.

I need to start a thread on the headline patterns of Google news. For two years now I have been reading google news almost every couple hours, (as my life permits, because im not a wacked out nutto who does nothing but this) and i have seen some crazy shit happen in terms of the running times and actual links to different articles. Time and time again Ill see an article with some rather stirring implications that will out of no where be gone, and in its place an article of the opposite opinion is placed using the same thumbnail and similar headling wording. Yesterday I read an article I was linked to by google news, about abc news making claims that the government is sifting through their phone records to find the upper government leaks. The page refreshed itself, as it is scripted to, and in the place of that link, was a simlarly titled article but was pro NSA wiretapping. I searched through six pages of related stories to the NSA phonetapping and could not find the original article from which I had been linked.

Same shit happened with the recent environmental reports that have been coming out.

All in all i think some fucked up shit is going on, but im not gonna say that on the phone though.

!@#$%

well, that would be th eone in pennsylvania

Video-UA_93_The_Road_to_Shanksville

personally, i think UA93 is a little more worthy of skepticism.

also, when is the pentagod going to release some friggin' info on those mysterious anthrax attacks that were supposedly investigated and then mysteriously uninvestigated and taken off the public's radar?

sidenote-in the last 2 days i've seen 4 warplanes cruising over my city at high speeds and fairly low altitude. apparently there is a big wargame going on off the west coast here to enhance our neighbourly 'inter-operable' abilities...with nuke powered subs and other lovely things.