whatever

JBRSH"1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

before that slight buffing that espo truck was one of the tightest pieces of graffiti ever. social relevance, fresh style, wit, punch and intent all rolled into one. ahead of the game and oddly prophetic (painted before 10/11) only to be castrated before too many were inseminated with espo's own brand of thoughtfull intelligence. if i can find it in the old posts i will post the truck before it was buffed. anyone else have it? people jump on the patriotic bandwagon and are at the same time scared of it. i know i am scared, scared of the blind support so many people seem to have been whipped into. fuck america. say it often regardless of how unpopular it gets..............................................

-jerk182

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Bisc and Leia, always looking good. They can't do any wrong.

im diggin it.. meres too,,

Guest circus freak

203; TD4: it doesnt get any better than that!!! that flag is hot

to whoever posted this do you have the one from them with the lady liberty?

Originally posted by krs702

i think its ok that they buffed out the religous stuff.. but didnt buff the whole thing.. shows that ppl actually like graffiti..

All it goes to show is that the lazy bum couldn't be bothered to finish the job, and that they didn't want some jingoistic flag wavers chucking rocks at his van.

Originally posted by krs702

i think its ok that they buffed out the religous stuff.. but didnt buff the whole thing.. shows that ppl actually like graffiti..

so censoring something is justified because it might offend someone ?

Your statement has offended me, i just get a moderator to edit your post.

Archived