jeans are really hard to go shopping for...

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you....coming up on a good pair of regular jeans that don't hang off my legs like a denim shower curtain is damn near impossible.

No doubt! Everything is all straightlegged and boot cut now all wide at the bottom like carpenters pants so if you want anything a few sizes bigger you're walking on your jeans. What ever happened to regular jeans that taper at the bottoms? I can't beleive I didn't think to start a thread about this cause everytime I go to buy jeans I end up ranting out loud.:haha:

Levi's 501 (preshrunk)' date=' 505, 514 are good old average joe jeans. Pay more than $35 a pair and you're stupid. Any major store will have them and you can get stupid mixtures of sizes like 26x38 or 48X28 if you're so inclined.[/quote']

hahah im wearing 514 right now

The only jeans I can wear are Volcom and select pairs of polo jeans. I'm one of the few guys out there with a bubble butt, and regular jeans don't fit me. I fucking feel like a chick at stores because I have to try on every single pair of jeans I look at. I don't wear baggy ass pants and I don't wear tight pants, I just like pants that fit. So if they fit okay around my legs, generally I can't really get them past my ass, or if I do, I'm stretching the shit out of them in the butt area and it looks like shit.

You guys can talk shit about me referring to my ass as "bubble butt", but that's the only way to discribe it. So fuck you. Oh, and girls seem to like it.

G!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Target....does matter, jeans are jeans. I fuck them up anyway. Usually get the boot cut to fit over my shoes, or I cut them. I hate tapered or straight leg. Dont wear tight pants! Dont wear them baggy ass, that shit is for kids. Just a regular fit with a little breathing room.

The only jeans I can wear are Volcom and select pairs of polo jeans. I'm one of the few guys out there with a bubble butt, and regular jeans don't fit me. I fucking feel like a chick at stores because I have to try on every single pair of jeans I look at. I don't wear baggy ass pants and I don't wear tight pants, I just like pants that fit. So if they fit okay around my legs, generally I can't really get them past my ass, or if I do, I'm stretching the shit out of them in the butt area and it looks like shit.

You guys can talk shit about me referring to my ass as "bubble butt", but that's the only way to discribe it. So fuck you. Oh, and girls seem to like it.

G!

Hahaha, my whole life I've been told I have a "bubble butt". Yes, girls definately like it...but that makes me very nervous about ever goin to jail, cuz I bet Bubba will like it too. Enter my plan to get a "no homo" stamp tatted on my ass

Yeah I know what you mean about the diesels but they actually have like 2-3 styles that dont scream homosexuality...

Diesel kulters in dark blue.....generic straight leg dark blue denim that takes a VERY long time to fade....i almost live in mine

detail_DIKu792_409x500.jpg

These are the jam right here.

comfortable

durable

stylish

minus: you have to wear fucking diesel.

I feel you....coming up on a good pair of regular jeans that don't hang off my legs like a denim shower curtain is damn near impossible.

I mean, you could go to the diesel store but fuck me......$250 for a pair of jeans.....yikes

anyone who pays over $40-$80 for a pair of jeans is wasting their money. sorry, i know that's a big thing with some people on here, but i can think of a ton of other things to spend my cash on.

fucking rich kids.....sheesh!