jeans are really hard to go shopping for...

boogie hands

apparently the fashion world is now dominated by ginos and hip hop kids because when it comes to a regular pair of straight leg jeans i cant find a fucking thing. i can find boot cut jeans in every possible tone and "loose fit" jeans as well but a normal fucking pair of jeans is nowhere to be found.

seriously....what the fucking shit people. someone needs to start getting with the program here.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "pissed shopper".

62538108_64876800f4.jpg

in not sure if this is really a pissed shopper. i am pissed that rappers keep making movies about the same fucking thing over and over again and think its the deal. will someone take away their copy of scarface for a day or two? fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you....coming up on a good pair of regular jeans that don't hang off my legs like a denim shower curtain is damn near impossible.

I mean, you could go to the diesel store but fuck me......$250 for a pair of jeans.....yikes

i actually went to nordstroms to look at diesel jeans. they didnt have much of a selection and what they did have looked like they were going to fall apart when i tried them on. they had other jeans like mavi and sevens but those looked equally shitty for various reasons. i tried express but everything there fit really weird. the 32s were dick tight and the 34s were way too big....they didnt have 33's so fuck that. i picked up the one decent pair they had at banana republic but they are a dirty black, greyish color which means ill find something to wear them with about once a month.

i even got desperate and went to gap but i felt like i was stepping into stiff burlap so i was out of there with a quickness.

i seriously dont know what to do. i guess im going to have to rob a bank and fly to japan for a week.

I buy my jeans at express for men.....they have sales all the time and there jeans are real comfortable. You can get regular jeans there but they also have the off-the-wall ugly stylez there.....so watch out

i was about to suggest the same place.

I'm sorry but when I hear the words "express" or "diesel" I think of gay. All that pre worn' date=' "distressed" look, button fly, boot cut bullshit. I dont know how anyone can rock a pair of those joints.[/quote']

youre not far off. i think this the case with most brands these days. that why im having such a fucking hard time.