I just sat still, quiet, and in the shadows for 5 minutes

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what a coincidence. just an hour ago my brother was taking a shower for a ridiculously long time. so i stood outside the bathroom door waiting for his ass to come out (no homo). i waited about 7 minues standing up. i'm sure it was longer than 7 minutes though. but yeah, he got out.... and i just stood there. bleh, he took too long.

Me and my brother always do funny/fucked up shit to eachother..at least we think it's funny. At Christmas time while hangin lights he put a staple gun to my shoulder and pulled the trigger. A few minutes later he was on the front porch on a ladder, I kicked the door open and sent him flyin down the stairs. Good times

what a coincidence. just an hour ago my brother was taking a shower for a ridiculously long time. so i stood outside the bathroom door waiting for his ass to come out (no homo). i waited about 7 minues standing up. i'm sure it was longer than 7 minutes though. but yeah' date=' he got out.... and i just stood there. bleh, he took too long.[/quote']

uhhh...say what?

what about when you....

...are gettin head, and you just bust without sayin nuthin...

..priceless.

(feelin' raunch)

First time my girl ever gave me dome (or dome at all for that matter) she told me I better tell her blah blah, I kept sayin ok. Of course I didn't, she fuckin spit that shit back on my pants and then slapped me in the face. Priceless.