new sketch...no beef...

wEiRone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well...not really =)

thats dephect1 right...but he is not from italy..he lived there for a couple of years..but he is originally from Utah.

How come you know him from Italy? thats kool ! write back EVILISTIC..

BUBYE

-niner

Originally posted by evilistic

is that depect 1sa from italy??

!@#$%$%^&*&!!!!

i HAD POSTED A REPLY wich said that I thought that he's from Italy, too because it says ROME next to the piece and I know his styles from magazines...But instead of new reply I hit new thread and that's why there's the stupid "HM" thread now...anyways, everything'salright now...:loopy: :lick: :crazy: :P

dare influenced me

well..

''another loser''...you said it right ! I mean..DARE is AWESOME..thats all I can say..and it seems to me that I look at his stuff for tooo long..I always have a mag with me..2 pages full of his stuff..I just love it..so yeah..he influenced me..of course its good but when it looks like that..oh well..i am still looking for my own style..still didnt find it =)

But what do you mean with IMO ?

alrighty..I'll keep on trying.. where are you from.. ?

bye

niner

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by biter

ok ok i should have expected such a response with such a cocky post, but to you idiots who said those sketches were bitten from merz or kem you can get the fat dick.

and if any of you doubt my painting skills check my resume toys. i'll burn any one of you message board phoneys. step up, i'm always ready for a battle or a fight.

biter...aka social cancer...aka wires...aka ....

Yo I give u much respect for ur Biter shit...in fact probably some of the dopest shit on this board...but those Wier or watever they said do ahve a shitload of kem/3a/merz influence.......:D :D :D :D

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

Yo I give u much respect for ur Biter shit...in fact probably some of the dopest shit on this board...but those Wier or watever they said do ahve a shitload of kem/3a/merz influence.......:D :D :D :D

dude those sketches were done in like january of 1999 if i remember correctly. check the dates on your ges/kem flicks and then check the style...

ges/kem are cool cats, and yeah we've done similiar styles but ges has straight up said that him and kem were influenced by myself and my pal foset's flicks.

i wish i could come out with the real truth but just to let you know i was doing shit like that even before then (1997-1998)... i'm not saying anymore.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

dude those sketches were done in like january of 1999 if i remember correctly. check the dates on your ges/kem flicks and then check the style...

ges/kem are cool cats, and yeah we've done similiar styles but ges has straight up said that him and kem were influenced by myself and my pal foset's flicks.

i wish i could come out with the real truth but just to let you know i was doing shit like that even before then (1997-1998)... i'm not saying anymore.

kems new shit is fuckin hot!!!!! i didnt see any of his shit for hella long then i say a couple flix and they were fuckin bangin. just thought id add that.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by jah

kems new shit is fuckin hot!!!!! i didnt see any of his shit for hella long then i say a couple flix and they were fuckin bangin. just thought id add that.

yeah ges and kem and all those 3a dudes rock hella sick and are very cool people. i'm not knocking them at all, im just saying nothing was stolen, influenced, or whatever from them. i think we're just on a similiar vibe. (so dont you toys start jumping around thinking there's beef)

just because i don't get play in mags and what not its funny to hear people who don't know what's up try and say i steal from fools like east, revok, totem, ges, kem, pose, etc....i just laugh and keep going. its cool some people consider my style on the same level as these kids. just to let you know it's only been a year with this name - most writers stick with one name their whole career. maybe since it's a new year i'll change it up again just to say fuck it.

peace...

• 5 years later...

Archived