new sketch...no beef...

wEiRone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alrighty

alrighty, i'll tell him.

no problem.. but here in Hannover(Germany) is also a guy that writes arm and he is very good..so..dont worry..I think there are lots of people who write ARM..its a name that alota people take...

BUBYE,

niner

Originally posted by arms

hey WEIR....i noticed that you name dropped someone who writes ARM...tell him its been taken for a while now....

Why are u all so blind

First off....the sketch isnt terrible but its pretty bad if u take away the color job(which is pretty average in itself). Why you all cant see that astonishes me. Wier you need to make ur letters portray good graff not ur colors. Second those other Wire sketches are pretty dope but u have no more fame than this wier so shut the fuck up, and maybe if u stopped biting merz and kem u could be a little bit better and im pretty sure u cant paint so once again shut the fuck up.

colors are nice on the first one just go a little simpler on the next sketch and the second "wires" or whatever is pretty dope dont know if it is bitten or not but the shit handstyle on those "wires" sketches are pretty toy so im leaning toward to them being bit

ok ok i should have expected such a response with such a cocky post, but to you idiots who said those sketches were bitten from merz or kem you can get the fat dick.

and if any of you doubt my painting skills check my resume toys. i'll burn any one of you message board phoneys. step up, i'm always ready for a battle or a fight.

biter...aka social cancer...aka wires...aka ....

what ????

oh yeah you're right

..color isnt important in graffing..I SEE...WHY do you think I wanna get fame at all??? I just post my stuff..thats all..wanna know what people say to it (NO BEEF stuff..good critics you know)...then second: WHO IS *MERZ OR KEM* ??? I never seen anything of those writers-..so YOU should shut up alright? I JUST SKETCHED,thats all! And by the way..you think I cant paint eh? Seen my last piece? It was my third one I did ever on a wall.for that its definitely alright.. i'll post it again..so that u know.. tz.. what about u showing me stuff of ur graff?

bye,

niner

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5476/NoiRwiRe1.jpg'>

thats nOiR and my piece,wiRe.. simple..but clean actually.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5476/olsie11.jpg'> thats a piece from me and olsie(berlin) --> WAiR

so...I know theres more beef to come now..but WHY ? What is your problem with me??? I cant understand..I havent done anything wrong..and I hate beef anyways.. so why dont u just be cool and ...yeah..

alrighty.

bye

Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

First off....the sketch isnt terrible but its pretty bad if u take away the color job(which is pretty average in itself). Why you all cant see that astonishes me. Wier you need to make ur letters portray good graff not ur colors. Second those other Wire sketches are pretty dope but u have no more fame than this wier so shut the fuck up, and maybe if u stopped biting merz and kem u could be a little bit better and im pretty sure u cant paint so once again shut the fuck up.

hey nice sketch! Graffiti is filled with nonsense and litle teenage kids that have cockyohphyscitious. and all they can do is talk but we never see any thing from these people. I always like to see original letters, big ups and much love from abroad! Benone says helloh!:king:

ahaaa...another german

WELL...Ich weiss dass der Block an einigen Stellen 'falsch' ist.. aber leider too late gemerkt- aber ich denke dass graffiti keine grenzen hat..also im grunde ist es egal wie du es malst.. naja egal.. So..what about u send some stuff in here...?

so..bubye then..

niner

Originally posted by KRAUT

Der Block vom Sketch ist an vielen Stellen FALSCH! DAs erste Foto von der Wand find ich kool das zweite nich so

HA YOU AMERICAN GUYS NOW YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAID!?!:mexican:

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: ur all very dumb

Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

Ok to the first Wier I wasnt saying that u were biting kem and maerz i was saying the second one was....

And to the second Wire lets see somer of ur shit in paint.....

Oh and im positive ur lying thata thats ur 3rd piece unless ur some sort of jesus of graff.....

Graff Jesus says you deserve no response to this idiotic post.

@ weirone: Hab schon wat hier drin, ist irgendwo in THE BENCH und der thread heist SOME SKETCHES FROM GERMANY-CHECK

Kannst ja mal reingucken

Komm aus Buxtehude bei HH. Bilder von Waenden hab ich nicht zur Verfuegung bin auf Austausch in den USA und hab nur mein BBook mit...

Naja man sieht sich im Forum...

hey u guys

well.. RR is a crew from Hamburg and from some other cities..e.g. Cologne....etc.

HEY GERMAN =) Also ich habe deinen THREAD nicht gefunden..wie wärs wenn du nochmal nachschaust? Vielleicht ist der ja schon weg..wär ja scheisse..war voll drauf gespannt.. naja.

also in HH war ich im September malen..und fahr bald wieder hin, malen mit romeo etc. nunja..wenn ich das noch schaffe..denn am 10.12. flieg ich nach CANADA*yeah*

wie alt bist du? 17 oder?wo bist du in den usa? hier ist meine email: weirone@hotmail.com

also..

@willy wonker..i like the sketches !

UNDERGROUNDESSENTIALS: what do you mean with the 3d etc.? I didnt say i did any 3d..or did i misunderstand...??

BUBYE.....and post some sketches u guys..

niner

Archived