oh shit! last 3 hours of 24!

boogie hands

two more weeks and then i get my monday nights back. i have no idea how ive managed to get myself hooked on the most absurd show on television but i have. after watching them land a jet on the highway i can only imagine the jerry bruckheimer-esque bullshit that they are going to pull out in the last two epsiodes. 24 is a silly bitch.

p.s.- 90 minute family guy next sunday. hell yes.

p.s.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "absurd"

04.jpg

"would you like some making fuck?"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

wait the last 3 hours ever of that fucking horrible show thank you someone somewhere for canceling that piece of shit show. at least thats what i hope this thread is about.

i guess i come from what people would typically call a "nice" family, i just happen to be eating dinner in the same room as my family (aunt uncle cousins type family. extended family you would say?) and my HIGHLY ADHD uncle would not stop making small remarks because, well, he cant i guess, and my bitch of a cousin fucking kicks him in the ribs while screaming for him to shuit up. reading this over i obviously diddnt do a good job portraying the scene, but what amazed me is that the show wasnt even that good and she was flipping out about it...

wait i take it back it fucking sucked

i guess i come from what people would typically call a "nice" family, i just happen to be eating dinner in the same room as my family (aunt uncle cousins type family. extended family you would say?) and my HIGHLY ADHD uncle would not stop making small remarks because, well, he cant i guess, and my bitch of a cousin fucking kicks him in the ribs while screaming for him to shuit up. reading this over i obviously diddnt do a good job portraying the scene, but what amazed me is that the show wasnt even that good and she was flipping out about it...

wait i take it back it fucking sucked

¿Que?

Guest spectr
spectr

toughest guy on the internet

naw tom has me beat on myspace but everywhere else yeah i electrocute mother fuckers with a touch of a button if they fuck with me.