Bouncers don't like it.....

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, if she was a total whore I'd drop those photos but I have a pretty healthy respect for her so those photos stay under lock and key

50+ flicks I tell ya.....all solid gold

you have my word that those photos will not leave my personal files and find their way on the internet

for real

respect

yeah, if she was a total whore I'd drop those photos but I have a pretty healthy respect for her so those photos stay under lock and key

And women say chivalry is dead.....

id prop you but 12oz wont let me.

bartender by trade. thank you. prisons guards are so full of thm selves. not even real cops but act the part and no not picked on in school or wanting to be a cop. i like having a good time. helping people have a good time. and prison guards are not trained to knock you out. they do glorifed crowd control' date=' use mace and write reports.[/quote']

bartending is a trade? get serious d-bag!

I fucken hate bouncers with a passion, last time I was in a brawl at the club 5 secs in im in a headlock getting dragged backwards up 2 flights of stairs. This lead to me being thrown outta the club saloon stylez which results in my second shoulder dislocation. Which then leads to surgery that puts me outta action for around 6 months. so I say FUCK bouncers.

My hate for bouncers will continue till I beat the shit out of one, for my own satisfaction.