Look what what my brother found

shitting

oh ok' date='so now that your pointing this cryptic rug(that some dumb ignorant Afghani made) your brother found in Afghanistan. to us,(USA)is suppose to get us all rowed up and blame all of them over in the middle east a bunch of America haters right?fuck that.no matter where your at theres always some dumbass ignorant shit head making fuck shit like this,and when we see it we go over there and kill everyone for it.im not even gonna look into what exactly the rug is suppose to mean.its all a big stupid loop to get us all mad and shit and what not and shit[/quote']

what

?

shut up dipshit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh ok' date='so now that your pointing this cryptic rug(that some dumb ignorant Afghani made) your brother found in Afghanistan. to us,(USA)is suppose to get us all rowed up and blame all of them over in the middle east a bunch of America haters right?fuck that.no matter where your at theres always some dumbass ignorant shit head making fuck shit like this,and when we see it we go over there and kill everyone for it.im not even gonna look into what exactly the rug is suppose to mean.its all a big stupid loop to get us all mad and shit and what not and shit[/quote']

:scrambled:

authentic afghan rugs go for pretty hefty prices

I used to work for a place that specialized in'em.

A good mid-sized one for your living room runs upwards of $12-15,000 depending on the rug pile, design, age, etc....

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Its funny how both towers are in flames and the planes aren't even touching them.

Conspiracy

:shook: :shook:

Guest R@ndomH3ro
fuck yeah finally something that goes with the theme of my apartment

SpreadAIDS kicks puppies and kills babies.

whoa.you put up a good argument.seriously.

Feel free to make a comprehensible arguement to begin with, and then maybe I'll take the time to put you in your place

As for the towers burning before the planes hit, the jews must be responsible