$1,000,000 hamburger club

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: hamburger club

For anyone that's never had white castle:

I challenge you to eat more than 5 cheeseburgers with everything. I'll give you $200 if you can go 24 hours without pissing out of your ass.

Everyone claims those things are fuckin belly bombers...first time I went to NY I ate at least 8 of em every day for a week straight, not once did I shit anything worse than normal. As a matter of fact, since I'm disgusted by shitting anywhere but my crib, I held it for the first 4 days I was there. I guess I'm just immune to it

On a side note, I racked a bunch of the microwaveable ones from 7-11 earlier...actually not too bad. Makes me miss the real deal though

wtf how do you hold it for 4 days?? did you have the worst stomach pains ever, wow.

thats impressive/sickening all at once.

It was hard work, cuz I usually shit 2 or 3 times a day. It really didn't hurt that bad though, main problem was that the most disgusting farts I'd ever smelled became a pretty regular occurance.

Hamdog.jpg

peep my poop

yo, i seen that shit on jay leno one night. how many calories must this have? i remember the dude wrapped a hotdog in hamburger meat and deep fried it, and then put it between a bun and added bacon, chilli, a fried egg, and cheese... the only vegetables were some grilled onions, and they were probably grilled in some fattening sauce. the dude that invented this has his restaurant in the atlanta area. and yes, he was fat. people in the south don't care about fat, cholesterol, or calories.

• 2 weeks later...

Hamburgers are awsome' date=' if you dont like them you must be some kind of communist hippie. Wait I even think that commies love hamburgers, so you must be a dirty hippie[/quote']

yo.. fuck you... im a dirty hippie and will tear the fuck out of a tillamook smokehouse cheddar bacon burger, so you best know what your talking about before you go running you mouth, sucka

Guest R@ndomH3ro

yo.. fuck you... im a dirty hippie and will tear the fuck out of a tillamook smokehouse cheddar bacon burger' date=' so you best know what your talking about before you go running you mouth, sucka[/quote']

I feel sad for you.

:shakehead: :shakehead:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Circle Jerks.....good band

Keith Morris....

Brings back memories.

Bet you cant name one of there songs, dirty hippies dont listen to good punk.