• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SEKrocstar OTR CFC

names to write

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

If someone was smart they would write Ggggg-unit....

Someone out there has done at least two whole cars with this name though it isnt the name they are known by. He might even be in it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on of my friends in jersey told me about someone that writes casek spelled kasec...so, i guess it's only expected that things will go this way...i was thinking about a new style today, but it might end up biting someone else's style...i'm just not sure...the thing is, it doesn't involve letters at all, more or less, the illusion of letters....hmm....

ha ha...well, i thought about it a little more before actually emailing this person concerning the developement of the style...anyway, it all revolves around my wireframes project...i'll kind of break it down for you guys...i noticed these great curves using simply straight lines to make up the curves..anyway, i started thinking about swooshes and swoops...it's hard to explain fully, i've been thinking about this "alien flower" i saw the other night on some sci-fi channel program, and the wireframes came into play when i realized that the curves kind of fit.

Originally posted by Pinup

^

would it be a bite if i started to write øcløck ?

whoa! iv seen your shit, your good..

dude look in the dictionary and find fucked up short words you dont hear often or cut down long fucked up words, or make up your own crazy ass word not in the english dictionary.

GET CREATIVE!!!:king:

Guest krie

what bout ur names ?

write: John, Steven, James, Leon

just a thort ?

^^ i have written my name backward before

i have only seen one person w/ my name, and at this point in my graf career as an old fogie and not at the top of my game, she'd rip me...... i did see one other name similar, different letter structure though, not jsut by one letter either, cause that doesn't count. but i did see somebody w/ that screen name and 0 post here on the writers forum list of people signed in yesterday. damn biters. ahhh i have a name up my sleeve that no one writes as well, well that i have seen at least. i'll sell it to a newbie.......

pretty much any name now a days has already been taken or is taken,

and any new name you think is original i bet you someone has already thought of it and has written it. so just write what you want to write

Guest seattledied

i wouldnt say write whatever you want...if your not careful shit can happen.....:D

There are thousands of words in the english language not including names that dont mean anything. Someone needs to be creative!

if you don't have ideas for names in english you can always try something in other language, or mixing it or deforming it. Ok is not graff related, but, for example theres a punk band here called "the weebegones" i don't remember what wor in english they took and diform and they came up whit that name that dos't mean anything:D

people have and always will be writing the same old shit. I am sure you could come up with new and more original names, but cats like dose, syco, flame, and other wack shit.

Bootie Hands....

but seriously, there's a few Lens' out there but it doesn't bother me. it just makes me concentrate that much harder on my art so i stand out from the others.

i used to write vcrs st

vcr is stolen

loong story that involves a pawn shop and yelling