Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beardo

dont have belly dancers at your graduation party

unless they register even at the lowest level of attractiveness.

jesus christ.

these girls were straight up fat and ugly, im sorry. it was comedy though, no one could really stand to watch, so everyone was kind of glancing around giving each other 'the look' :lol:

Guest Ginger Bread Man

this puts a damper on your whole night im sure?

belly dancers are supposed to have small belly's. i went to this one spot that had a belly dancing show. i was like.. cool you know. i get to drink and watch girls make their bellies dance.

naw son. 60+ year old fatties. it was the weirdest shit ive ever seen.

after several beers i thought for a second "that one's alright"

and right when i realized what i had thought i decided it was time to bounce

a belly dancer is NOT a stripper... and strippers are what you want at ANY party.

correction...girls who LOOK hot as strippers, but are down to get with the git down. is what you want at EVERY party.

my homegirl let me borrow a cd of belly dancing music

that shit was SLAPPIN!

french/morrocan shit

dont sleeeeeeeeeep

we told this "belly dancer" to grab her ankles once. she almost fell over trying to lift her shit to her ear, then her "security guard" said, i think they were asking you to bend over. then she dissapeared into the bathroom for twenty minutes, and came out saying some shit about 25 for hand jobs, 50 for blows, and 200 for sex. then we kicked her out. funny times though, almost as great as summertime visits and doods hooking up with desperate college ladies while their boys get kicked out the bar and everyone splits up. i can tell i'm drunk, but i am using good grammar because i am trying really, really hard.

You get an A for effort, biggie. Extra credit for qutations. I know how hard that is even four beers in.

There is no way back in traditional times that these fat momma's would have cut it as belly dancers. The Sultan would have been like 'Get that shit out of here!.. Crazy broad.'

Great story, METALCIRCUS

on another note, a few weeks ago i went to a birthday house party with a big titty stripper whos job was to serve you. She walks around topless, and you werent supposed to fill your own cup (beer liquor, whatever), it was the titty bitches job to get you drunk. it was free, too.

best party, ever.

Great story, METALCIRCUS

on another note, a few weeks ago i went to a birthday house party with a big titty stripper whos job was to serve you. She walks around topless, and you werent supposed to fill your own cup (beer liquor, whatever), it was the titty bitches job to get you drunk. it was free, too.

best party, ever.

...howd you get one of those?

the birthday dudes hired her i think, she worked for tips.

i never tipped her though. im a skeezer.

I know some belly dancers..all of them look good..guess I found the diamonds in the rough

great now i have to lost my deposit on my belly dancer night reservation

Yeah, you know she smoked that up the second you round the corner

crack.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now